General Videogame Thread

Been playing Cyberpunk since day 1 on a Base Xbox One, was incredinly buggy at first until the patch sorted most of that out. But since the patch i've had next to no issues. I'd recommend trying out the game for yourselves instead of jumping on the bandwagon, yes it's a bit glitchy at times but it's far from unplayable in my experience. Still significantly better than any Bethesda games at launch

Been playing Cyberpunk since day 1 on a Base Xbox One, was incredinly buggy at first until the patch sorted most of that out. But since the patch i've had next to no issues. I'd recommend trying out the game for yourselves instead of jumping on the bandwagon, yes it's a bit glitchy at times but it's far from unplayable in my experience. Still significantly better than any Bethesda games at launch
Same here but on ps4. Finished pretty much all side missions and almost done with main missions (i think). It’s a decent game but I’m still getting a lot of glitches and crashes which really ruins the immersion. If they can sort all the bullshit technical issues in the next couple of months it will be a 7.5/10 game for me. Was hoping for at least a 9/10 game so either way it’s been underwhelming. Enjoyable in parts for sure...but underwhelming.

I purchased a key from that CDKEY site for Wolfenstein new order for £2.60 yesterday and put the key into steam and it registered and had a blast killing Zombie Nazis last night before shitting the bed and getting murdered loads of times.
Just bought the same game just now. Don't normally play FPS but felt the need to have a blast and just shoot villians mindlessly :) Did some reading was going to go for Wolfenstein 2 (£13.99) but reviews said overall story is great and best to start with W:NO so as it was £8 went for that first. Any thoughts on the game?

Just bought the same game just now. Don't normally play FPS but felt the need to have a blast and just shoot villians mindlessly :) Did some reading was going to go for Wolfenstein 2 (£13.99) but reviews said overall story is great and best to start with W:NO so as it was £8 went for that first. Any thoughts on the game?

Firstly it looks good, I managed to navigate the plane scenario then died soon after. Initial thoughts are good though, and for a few quid I have nothing to lose.

I'm playing it on a Xeon CPU with a radeon 260x 2 gig and I am getting 60fps on medium settings 1080p, after christmas I am going to play it some more and die some more :)

Playing Return of the Obra Dinn. Totally unique game that makes you feel like a detective when you figure out bits of the mystery as you go. Brilliant stuff.

Fella who made that also has a game called papers please. Not too similar but addictive all the same.
Yeah, got Papers, Please a while back. The guy who keeps trying to get through with the obviously fake papers all the time is great. Lucas Pope is a talented guy.

I love a good FPS, my favourites being the Half Life series and the Bioshock games but I think there's been a real scarcity of quality FPS games over the last few years. Played a couple of Wolfensteins recently and they were OK and currently playing Titanfall 2 (it was on sale on Steam) which I'm quite enjoying.

Any recommendations?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.