General Videogame Thread

I see Sony have pulled cyberpunk off their store. Nice move, these software publishers need to be brought up to decent standards. They've made millions if not billions off something that doesn't work properly. And they do it all the time.

Something like this will hit their share price and maybe just maybe we will start to get quality rather than hype and rip offs all the time

How you finding Death Standing?
Oh yea, thanks for the reminder. I bought and played that a year ago but kind of gave up as soon as I broke my first bike. I need to go back into this game, but I wasnt sure about it first time to be honest. There was much to like, but also a bit tedious. Think I need to focus on the main game, and not so much on delivering random shite back and forth.

I see Sony have pulled cyberpunk off their store. Nice move, these software publishers need to be brought up to decent standards. They've made millions if not billions off something that doesn't work properly. And they do it all the time.

Something like this will hit their share price and maybe just maybe we will start to get quality rather than hype and rip offs all the time
Already has pal they’ve lost billions apparently

What’s happening with cyberpunk ? My daughters trading it in today because app. It’s atrocious. Is it that bad and what’s the view on ghost of Tsushima ?

Last edited:
CD Projekt red Shares down from 443 to 250, looks like $1 billion wiped off their $4 billion peak.

Oh yea, thanks for the reminder. I bought and played that a year ago but kind of gave up as soon as I broke my first bike. I need to go back into this game, but I wasnt sure about it first time to be honest. There was much to like, but also a bit tedious. Think I need to focus on the main game, and not so much on delivering random shite back and forth.

Yeah I began it but found it a bit slow and depressing yet mesmerising too - if that makes any sense?! I didn't stick with it but often think about going back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.