General Videogame Thread

Yeah I began it but found it a bit slow and depressing yet mesmerising too - if that makes any sense?! I didn't stick with it but often think about going back.

Makes perfect sense. Its a beautiful world that makes you want to explore further, but retreading the same ground for the 100th time makes you despair. Im determined to go back some day though.

It should at least be in a better state than it was. I think this is a nightmare for CDPR, the state of the game on last gen consoles is unforgivable. I've said this before but even on my Series X the game is a mess.

You can see it has potential, but when you're doing a quest as a passenger in a car, it would help if you car didn't hit walls every 10 seconds.

That's before you get texture pop in/characters disappearing/guns floating.

I've emailed them for a refund as I have a physical copy, hoping to get a response soon.
Keep us updated on how they respond if you can, will be interesting to hear. I'm going to email about a physical disc return also. I'd keep it if they threw in a season pass or something as I'm in no rush to play it as still like the premise, but it's clearly not in release state on current gen.

I found it surprising that Sony pulled Cyberpunk out of their store. Wouldn't that hurt PS5 digital version's sales a lot?

Last edited:
has anyone completely finished red dead redemtion, ive completed the main game and the epilogue and working my way through life as john marston but i can't see an end to it

Keep us updated on how they respond if you can, will be interesting to hear. I'm going to email about a physical disc return also. I'd keep it if they threw in a season pass or something as I'm in no rush to play it as still like the premise, but it's clearly not in release state on current gen.
Will do mate. Had a generic response so far saying they've received my initial email and will get in touch soon. Felt bad but...the game is essentially an alpha as someone has said. Some of the characters and storylines are fantastic but then you get the bugs which completely derail your experience.

They ultimately needed another three months but decided to grab the cash for Christmas. As a result, a game which would have been a 10/10 has resulted in them losing billions, not to mention the damage to their reputation going forwards.

Also for @twosips - you should check out Immortals Fenyx Rising. Essentially breath of the wild stylistically but focusing on Greek Mythology.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.