General Videogame Thread

I love a good FPS, my favourites being the Half Life series and the Bioshock games but I think there's been a real scarcity of quality FPS games over the last few years. Played a couple of Wolfensteins recently and they were OK and currently playing Titanfall 2 (it was on sale on Steam) which I'm quite enjoying.

Any recommendations?

There's a nice remake of HL1 called Black Mesa. Won't be original for you though if that's an issue.

I love a good FPS, my favourites being the Half Life series and the Bioshock games but I think there's been a real scarcity of quality FPS games over the last few years. Played a couple of Wolfensteins recently and they were OK and currently playing Titanfall 2 (it was on sale on Steam) which I'm quite enjoying.

Any recommendations?

New Doom games.

Any recommendations?
Generation Zero.

Firstly it looks good, I managed to navigate the plane scenario then died soon after. Initial thoughts are good though, and for a few quid I have nothing to lose.

I'm playing it on a Xeon CPU with a radeon 260x 2 gig and I am getting 60fps on medium settings 1080p, after christmas I am going to play it some more and die some more :)
Yeah that plane was a steep learning curve. Not very forgiving. Initial thoughts are fun and have killed some evil Nazis which is always fun. Hopefully the game is good fun for someone not astute at FPS.

Yeah that plane was a steep learning curve. Not very forgiving. Initial thoughts are fun and have killed some evil Nazis which is always fun. Hopefully the game is good fun for someone not astute at FPS.

Jumping out of the plane onto the other plane was tricky to say the least.

Any recommendations?
If your on Xbox or PC then check out Halo: The Masterchief Collection

6 out of the 7 Halo games are on it plus all the multiplayer stuff. Its just been recently updated as well Full 60FPS up to 4K and if you have gamepass its included in the subscription. If not think you can get it for around £25 on steam. Really good value for money

6 out of the 7 Halo games are on it plus all the multiplayer stuff. Its just been recently updated as well Full 60FPS up to 4K and if you have gamepass its included in the subscription. If not think you can get it for around £25 on steam. Really good value for money
download it but still not got round to playing it bloody Destiny 2 sucking my time.

Just a small correction but it’s got 120fps support now across Series S|X.

Fully agree though that the Bungie campaigns are amazing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.