General Videogame Thread

VR gives me bad motion sickness after a few minutes. It's alot of money no way of trying one out anywhere first?

Do a google search for any establishments that have VR tech that let you buy a go on it (basically like an arcade). There was one in Bristol that offered this service for ps4vr and PC VR (pre-pandemic, no idea if it is still there).

GAME's" Belong" arcades might offer this service too.

Can anyone here recommend a shooter for a FOC? My hand eye coordination is shot to hell and I can't seem to find all the keys on the keyboard fast enough.

I don't want to play online I want to just play standalone but I want it to look modernish and piss easy. I have no shame putting the settings down to "Shitbag" mode if possible.

Try a slower paced style shooter. Tactical shooters in the classic rainbow six mould.

Or something like Brothers in Arms: Hells Highway (2008), but you can download mods to upscale the definition or improve graphics.

Last edited:
Doesn’t look like it to me. Just looks like a modern shooter with slightly advanced technology. I’m all for WW2 sort of timeline games, but the past two battlefields have been the two world wars, it’s time for a modern shooter.
Peaked at BF4 for me although I did enjoy the first world war BF.
I would have been happier if they would have released an updated Battlefield 2 with a modern graphics engine and the special ops pack included. Used to love the zip wires and grappling hooks.

Anyone still playing Modern Warfare? I've tried with Warzone but it bores the shit out of me tbh
Ive been playing it a bit recently, but im just shit at it. If i play warzone i usually die the instant i actually see someone (often i die without seeing anyone). I reverted to playing the multi player aspect and actually thats much more fun than warzone i found.

Playing World of Warcraft Classic - The Burning Crusade.

Pretty fun - but OMG - what a fucking grind/time sink.

An MMORPG can be fun without demanding a massive time commitment - and in TBC - I think that Blizzard began to get the balance wrong between time commitment versus fun.

Anyone still playing Modern Warfare? I've tried with Warzone but it bores the shit out of me tbh
Still playing Warzone. It’s to competitive, I’m a decent player but if I play with some of my mates who aren’t great, we just get battered. To have sort of a fun game, I have to go on discord and pair up with some good players, but then you get put in hacker servers as all your kds are high and SBMM gets cranked up to the max.

Just need battlefield to come out and kill it off. Battle Royale is getting stale and a modern BF is all I want right now. I want to be able to chill out and relax with my mates, battlefield is just the game for that.

Peaked at BF4 for me although I did enjoy the first world war BF.
I would have been happier if they would have released an updated Battlefield 2 with a modern graphics engine and the special ops pack included. Used to love the zip wires and grappling hooks.
BF4 was class, but for me the experience wasn’t the same as most as I had no one to play it with, all my mates played COD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.