General Videogame Thread

Decided to take advantage of my ps premium membership and blast through a few games, get my money's worth. No way I'll be renewing.

Guardians of the Galaxy, Alienation, Chorus, The Artful Escape all on my list to get through. Any suggestions from the catalogue welcome, excluding FPS.
I loved The Artful Escape. One of the best atmospheres in any game I've played. I got totally absorbed into it.

Started last of us 2 really enjoying it, much better than the first, which I found very slow and boring.
Wish I could get used to aiming though. Used to a mouse and keyboard which is much easier.
Be prepared to give up your life for a good while. I played Part 1 a few years ago and enjoyed it.

One day, Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Last Of Us Part 2 were both on sale very cheap so I snapped them up with the intention of playing them later. A few months ago, I had a couple of weeks off work so I thought I would quickly blast through The Last Of Us Part 2 before getting into RDR2, i.e. a really big game.

How wrong I was.

After many months, I am still playing TLOU Part 2. It is huge.

The other day, I completed it. I got to the end and the story tied up. There was a very long sequence to show a sort of epilogue, signifying that the game had reached its conclusion.

But then, er, the game just carried on and it in fact hadn't finished after all. It just goes on and on and on and on. Don't get me wrong: it is fucking spectacularly good. Many of the scenes are jaw-dropping. But it is very repetitive and I now feel like I'm waiting for the end, brilliant as it is, and as much as I'm still enjoying it.

Be prepared to give up your life for a good while. I played Part 1 a few years ago and enjoyed it.

One day, Red Dead Redemption 2 and The Last Of Us Part 2 were both on sale very cheap so I snapped them up with the intention of playing them later. A few months ago, I had a couple of weeks off work so I thought I would quickly blast through The Last Of Us Part 2 before getting into RDR2, i.e. a really big game.

How wrong I was.

After many months, I am still playing TLOU Part 2. It is huge.

The other day, I completed it. I got to the end and the story tied up. There was a very long sequence to show a sort of epilogue, signifying that the game had reached its conclusion.

But then, er, the game just carried on and it in fact hadn't finished after all. It just goes on and on and on and on. Don't get me wrong: it is fucking spectacularly good. Many of the scenes are jaw-dropping. But it is very repetitive and I now feel like I'm waiting for the end, brilliant as it is, and as much as I'm still enjoying it.
Got bored of rdr2, one of the only games I never finished. Too much riding around.

I know many of us will have played Jimmy White's Whirwind Snooker and IK+ during our formative years, so it's sad to bring you the news that Archer Maclean has died, aged 60. One of the great solo games creators/coders.

I know many of us will have played Jimmy White's Whirwind Snooker and IK+ during our formative years, so it's sad to bring you the news that Archer Maclean has died, aged 60. One of the great solo games creators/coders.

IK+ bloody hell that’s a blast from the past.

Really? That's shit news. Such a talented man.

Sad indeed. I spent quite a bit of time pressing the 'T' key in IK+.

Dropzone and IK+, loved them

Playing MW2 online and it is laggy. My MPs is 79.

So is this me or the MW2 servers causing the lag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.