General Videogame Thread

Picked up Dying Light and DLC for 9 quid for the Series X. Heard great things but I'm an hour in and I've got to say, I'm finding it a bit shit. Hoping it picks up quick. Anybody played it?

Did you stick with it? I played until about 80% through the main story. Thought it wasn't a terrible game, best enjoyed in a group perhaps. I played in a team of 2 with a mate a few times and had fun.

Started last of us 2 really enjoying it, much better than the first, which I found very slow and boring.
Wish I could get used to aiming though. Used to a mouse and keyboard which is much easier.

Pretty sure Microsoft make a loss on consoles to get people to buy into game pass and their infrastructure

They both make a loss. Only Nintendo has ever made money on hardware.

They were both priced the same at launch, increased price is due to £ falling against dollar and with stock usually being sold out Sony has no reason to absorb bigger losses.

Microsoft have said that they will be increasing price at some point though.

Vampire Survivors.

Video game crack. It's absolutely brilliant
And there’s now a load of similar games to Vampire Survivors, each with their own differences. I like ‘Brotato’ and ‘Rogue: Genesia’. Both worth trying if you’re addicted to Vampire Survivors.

They both make a loss. Only Nintendo has ever made money on hardware.

They were both priced the same at launch, increased price is due to £ falling against dollar and with stock usually being sold out Sony has no reason to absorb bigger losses.

Microsoft have said that they will be increasing price at some point though.
Im currently on PS4 but noticed titles are now not being released on it. The size of the PS5 is putting me off a bit but also noticed it was cheaper for an xbox. Dont really play online anymore so might make the switch over

Im currently on PS4 but noticed titles are now not being released on it. The size of the PS5 is putting me off a bit but also noticed it was cheaper for an xbox. Dont really play online anymore so might make the switch over

Series S great value for money can get it for £181 atm and vpn turkey to get gamepass cheap.

Something to consider. You don't need to have an Xbox to play gamepass anymore.

I've tried this out on my TV and very playable depending on Internet speed and number of users on your network.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.