General Videogame Thread

For any FIFA players . . .

On the transfer market, every time I'm winning the auction on a good player with a really low bid, at about one minute left, always, without fail, a new "bid" comes in right at the "Buy Now" price. I know they're bots, but is there any hope to winning a good auction?

For any FIFA players . . .

On the transfer market, every time I'm winning the auction on a good player with a really low bid, at about one minute left, always, without fail, a new "bid" comes in right at the "Buy Now" price. I know they're bots, but is there any hope to winning a good auction?
Very rare now as you say bots have ruined the chance for many bargains

Anybody finding MW2 online servers on PlayStation inconsistent?

Was in a game of invasion and MPS was 76, gameplay was pretty slick.

Move on to a new game and drops to 36 - 45 and the game was pretty much unplayable.

Definitely isn't my router as everything else in the house is running quite fast.

Anybody finding MW2 online servers on PlayStation inconsistent?

Was in a game of invasion and MPS was 76, gameplay was pretty slick.

Move on to a new game and drops to 36 - 45 and the game was pretty much unplayable.

Definitely isn't my router as everything else in the house is running quite fast.
Sorry for my ignorance, but MPS? Do you mean FPS? If so, mines ok but im on PC. I don't have it on PS, but i played a game of normal MW the other day and that was ok.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.