General Videogame Thread

I’ve not mate no, I’ll be racing in VR with a big sound system that’s guaranteed a divorce down the line so I’m not overly bothered about the noise although it’s being put together in a fancy RGB case which is a complete waste but apparently it had to be a decent one to fit the 4090 and mother board.
Mine are all set to...blue. a nice shade of blue. Same with the keyboard and mouse.

Anymore feedback from the Hogwarts Legacy players? Still waiting patiently on PS4 release.
Barely picked up my ps4 controller last 12 months, bought a ps5 just to play this and absolutely loving it! Got a 6month old at home so struggling to find time to play but any spare chance I get im on it

Barely picked up my ps4 controller last 12 months, bought a ps5 just to play this and absolutely loving it! Got a 6month old at home so struggling to find time to play but any spare chance I get im on it

I'm coming home for the Liverpool game and on my return will be straight on this game. Got a feeling it's going to be one of those where nobody sees or hears from me for days. I emailed WB years ago with ideas for a Harry Potter MMO and will be keen to see if they plucked any of my ideas!!

I'm coming home for the Liverpool game and on my return will be straight on this game. Got a feeling it's going to be one of those where nobody sees or hears from me for days. I emailed WB years ago with ideas for a Harry Potter MMO and will be keen to see if they plucked any of my ideas!!
Its not perfect, I've read some pretty negative reviews but I think maybe some people let expectations get to them. Im only 10% through the main story (i think) so plenty of time to be disappointed but my brother in law is further on (he got early release deluxe edition) and hes still enjoying it too.

Has anyone played Gran Turismo 7 at all? Just wondering if it is worth trying as kind of done at the moment with RPG's and Fifa.

Anymore feedback from the Hogwarts Legacy players? Still waiting patiently on PS4 release.
I’m about 60% through on 37 hours or so, it’s brilliant, I spent 4 hours the other night not doing any quests just challenges, yes they are very similar but the whole ambiance if the game is brilliant, it turned into Xmas the other day and just going round Hogwarts looking at the decorations was great, I just keep finding different things all the time, I can see me playing this until I get 100%.

I’m about 60% through on 37 hours or so, it’s brilliant, I spent 4 hours the other night not doing any quests just challenges, yes they are very similar but the whole ambiance if the game is brilliant, it turned into Xmas the other day and just going round Hogwarts looking at the decorations was great, I just keep finding different things all the time, I can see me playing this until I get 100%.
Caved in yesterday and got it.

Played around 6 hours and really enjoying it so far.

The immersion is great. Hogwarts Castle is amazing, a true 1:1 scale. Still not even got my broom yet as I did a few main quests and some side quests and spent about an hour just wandering around the he castle. Only been to Hogsmead and the castle and there is tons to do and none of it feels like busy work at it all ties into the plot.

Only a couple of gripes though. It's a really slow start and holds your for about 3-4 hours before your set loose into the world.

The inventory space is rubbish. Yours constantly getting new stuff but only get 20 slots.

Apart from that I'm really enjoying it and haven't had this much fun in an open world game since The Witcher 3

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.