General Videogame Thread

I’ve just gotten there myself and got my wand. It really does seem to have captured the world very well and I can see myself getting lost in it. Even just walking around there’s so much going on and little details everywhere.

As long as it doesn’t go downhill it’ll probably be one of the only times I want a developer to bring out dlc.
Really making me want to get this now. Was going to wait a few weeks to see how it was received but you’re giving it exactly the sell I was hoping for.

Really making me want to get this now. Was going to wait a few weeks to see how it was received but you’re giving it exactly the sell I was hoping for.

Looks to be getting decent reviews. Hogwarts and surroundings look decent and action gameplay seems to be fun.

Hogwarts Legacy is huge, I’ve been playing about 20 hours now and only done about 15%, got some tips on spell rotation and I’m pretty good now. The broom opens up the game and I keep getting sidetracked on quests looking round, I really hope they add some DLC its got a Skyrim vibe which I liked but couldn’t get into, unlike my brother who plays it religiously. Can’t recommend this enough, hope to finish it in time for Diablo 4 in June!

Hogwarts Legacy is huge, I’ve been playing about 20 hours now and only done about 15%, got some tips on spell rotation and I’m pretty good now. The broom opens up the game and I keep getting sidetracked on quests looking round, I really hope they add some DLC its got a Skyrim vibe which I liked but couldn’t get into, unlike my brother who plays it religiously. Can’t recommend this enough, hope to finish it in time for Diablo 4 in June!
Was going to ask you about Hogwarts Legacy as I saw you was playing it for most of the day yesterday!!

Is it worth it?

Don't sure as I've got that much time to start a new game as I've started a new run on The Witcher 3 next gen upgrade as I've never finished it after 8 years and never done The DLC so that's going to take 60-70 hours

Was going to ask you about Hogwarts Legacy as I saw you was playing it for most of the day yesterday!!

Is it worth it?

Don't sure as I've got that much time to start a new game as I've started a new run on The Witcher 3 next gen upgrade as I've never finished it after 8 years and never done The DLC so that's going to take 60-70 hours
I think it is pal, loads to do and explore, lots of puzzles to solve etc, like you said I was in for around 8 hours yesterday it’s engrossing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.