General Videogame Thread

Caved in yesterday and got it.

Played around 6 hours and really enjoying it so far.

The immersion is great. Hogwarts Castle is amazing, a true 1:1 scale. Still not even got my broom yet as I did a few main quests and some side quests and spent about an hour just wandering around the he castle. Only been to Hogsmead and the castle and there is tons to do and none of it feels like busy work at it all ties into the plot.

Only a couple of gripes though. It's a really slow start and holds your for about 3-4 hours before your set loose into the world.

The inventory space is rubbish. Yours constantly getting new stuff but only get 20 slots.

Apart from that I'm really enjoying it and haven't had this much fun in an open world game since The Witcher 3
Hope this isn't classed as a spoiler, but you will be able to improve your inventory slots shortly, although even then its capped at 40. Now I just sell everything thats not equipped every time I pass a shop

Caved in yesterday and got it.

Played around 6 hours and really enjoying it so far.

The immersion is great. Hogwarts Castle is amazing, a true 1:1 scale. Still not even got my broom yet as I did a few main quests and some side quests and spent about an hour just wandering around the he castle. Only been to Hogsmead and the castle and there is tons to do and none of it feels like busy work at it all ties into the plot.

Only a couple of gripes though. It's a really slow start and holds your for about 3-4 hours before your set loose into the world.

The inventory space is rubbish. Yours constantly getting new stuff but only get 20 slots.

Apart from that I'm really enjoying it and haven't had this much fun in an open world game since The Witcher 3
You can increase your inventory slots by doing certain things I’m level 32 now and sell all my blues and greens straight away

You can increase your inventory slots by doing certain things I’m level 32 now and sell all my blues and greens straight away
Yeah seen you can upgrade the inventory by your talents but not even unlocked them yet!

Watched your stream on twitch for about 20 minutes and that convinced me to buy it

Yeah seen you can upgrade the inventory by your talents but not even unlocked them yet!

Watched your stream on twitch for about 20 minutes and that convinced me to buy it
Nice one mate if you need any help let me know but tbh half the fun is the discovery I’ve had to cheat twice on puzzles I’d spent 30 mins on one and it was such a simple answer!

Has anyone played Gran Turismo 7 at all? Just wondering if it is worth trying as kind of done at the moment with RPG's and Fifa.
I bought it when it first got released as you’d expect with a gran turismo game the graphics are stunning, its a good game on the whole but not an amazing game, plenty of comps to try and win but the cars cost a fortune!! trying to push you into the buying credits situation which i found annoying

Nice one mate if you need any help let me know but tbh half the fun is the discovery I’ve had to cheat twice on puzzles I’d spent 30 mins on one and it was such a simple answer!
Silly question, do you have to be a Harry Potter fan to get the most out of this? Not read it, nor watched it and have no idea of the background of the "HP" story and am looking for something new.

Silly question, do you have to be a Harry Potter fan to get the most out of this? Not read it, nor watched it and have no idea of the background of the "HP" story and am looking for something new.
Not really as the story of the game is set 100 years before the films however it's useful to have a basic knowledge of the lore and world as the attention to detail in the he game is fantastic and you'll definitely appreciate the game more

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.