General Videogame Thread

Silly question, do you have to be a Harry Potter fan to get the most out of this? Not read it, nor watched it and have no idea of the background of the "HP" story and am looking for something new.
I think if you are you can geek out but as an open world game it’s got lots to do and explore and it’s done very well, it’s set before HP big in the same world. What platform you playing it on because there are some cheap ish discs flying around rather than pay digital, if you don’t like it you can sell it on.

I think if you are you can geek out but as an open world game it’s got lots to do and explore and it’s done very well, it’s set before HP big in the same world. What platform you playing it on because there are some cheap ish discs flying around rather than pay digital, if you don’t like it you can sell it on.
Xbox Series X. I'll probably give it a whirl.
Cheers.

Anymore feedback from the Hogwarts Legacy players? Still waiting patiently on PS4 release.
I think it's great, as mentioned by another poster a couple of the challenges are quite similar, but the map seems vast, and I enjoy just flying or even walking around to random locations and finding locations and just doing things. It's simply fun.

Just jumped on Battlefield 1 for a game wow still amazing and full servers DICE peaked at that.

Superb game BF1. I was playing it up until MW2 was released. I was weirdly thinking earlier today about having a BF1 session this weekend.

They seemed to have nailed the classes in this game. The maps are great as well.

Quick question about the map on hogwarts.

Is it really that big and fulfilling. I love an open world single player but am put off when comparing the size to other games I have enjoyed.

Cyberpunk 16sq miles.
Read dead 2 29sq miles.
AC Valhalla 39sq miles.
Witcher 3 88sq miles.

Hogwarts 2.95sq miles.

Seems awfully small in comparison and with flying can imagine it's one side of the map to the other in no time?

Quick question about the map on hogwarts.

Is it really that big and fulfilling. I love an open world single player but am put off when comparing the size to other games I have enjoyed.

Cyberpunk 16sq miles.
Read dead 2 29sq miles.
AC Valhalla 39sq miles.
Witcher 3 88sq miles.

Hogwarts 2.95sq miles.

Seems awfully small in comparison and with flying can imagine it's one side of the map to the other in no time?

The Hogwarts map doesnt seem that small at all.

It is smaller than open world maps but its packed with lots of things to do so it feels pretty dense. It reminds me of the Yakuza games where the maps are small but there's always something to do.

It also follows the one minute rule most open world games follow

Silly question, do you have to be a Harry Potter fan to get the most out of this? Not read it, nor watched it and have no idea of the background of the "HP" story and am looking for something new.
Never watched or been interested in Harry Potter but this game is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.