General Videogame Thread

Keep an eye on your local tesco stores, I've just picked up Fifa 23 and Horizon Forbidden West on PS 5 for £7.50 each. They also had Elden Ring for £6 and God of War Ragnarok for £15 but these 2 had already sold out.

Keep an eye on your local tesco stores, I've just picked up Fifa 23 and Horizon Forbidden West on PS 5 for £7.50 each. They also had Elden Ring for £6 and God of War Ragnarok for £15 but these 2 had already sold out.
Bloody hell Elden Ring is cheap

Quick question about the map on hogwarts.

Is it really that big and fulfilling. I love an open world single player but am put off when comparing the size to other games I have enjoyed.

Cyberpunk 16sq miles.
Read dead 2 29sq miles.
AC Valhalla 39sq miles.
Witcher 3 88sq miles.

Hogwarts 2.95sq miles.

Seems awfully small in comparison and with flying can imagine it's one side of the map to the other in no time?

Is that covering the square footage of the inside of Hogwarts though? That looks massive inside and a good deal bigger than any other interiors in gaming I can remember.

Anyone played Gotham Knights preferably on Xbox series S ?? If so is it worth purchasing??

Anyone played Gotham Knights preferably on Xbox series S ?? If so is it worth purchasing??
Its pants.

The story is ok but the progression grind is ridiculous. To level up doing the main quests are not enough. You have to do pretty much the same side quests over and over again defeating the same enemy types.

It's boring and repetitive.

Also the frame rate has been locked to 30 FPS on consoles making combat feeling clunky and it just feels off.

Don't waste your money and time on it

Its pants.

The story is ok but the progression grind is ridiculous. To level up doing the main quests are not enough. You have to do pretty much the same side quests over and over again defeating the same enemy types.

It's boring and repetitive.

Also the frame rate has been locked to 30 FPS on consoles making combat feeling clunky and it just feels off.

Don't waste your money and time on it

I kept going back to it thinking the gameplay would improve.. It doesn't!

Finished the main story on Hogwarts Legacy and throughly loved it, now I’m going to try and get 100% to complete it, still loads to explore and side quests to do.

The new rig arrived today. I’ve not had a chance to play anything yet as I’ve been downloading stuff all day but I ran the steam VR performance test and the result was as far on the right as it could be which makes me very hopeful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.