General Videogame Thread

Elden ring after month playing I thought was the best game I’ve played but after finishing it and doing second run of the game, I’m not interested in playing it again! Unlike dark souls two which I must of played for years and all up to NG+54 or something!

Now Wo Long got my full attention and the jury is still out looks promising though..
NG 54 kinhell that's some achievement ha

Hogwarts Legacy 100% complete, struggled to find a few things so had to look up on the tinternet, also if you kill something before the quest is given, which I did the quest doesn’t show up! So you will need to look up things if that happens. The map says I have a few things round Hogwarts to collect so may jump on next week, thoroughly enjoyed it one of the best games I’ve played in years and look forward to DLC in the future.

Finally after nearly 8 years after release I've just finished The Witcher 3 main game.

106 hour play though. It's a brilliant game and I've still got loads to do. Not touched the DLC but I'm going to take a break as for the last 2 weeks I've played it 3-4 hours a day and I believe the DLC's are around another 40 hours combined and I started to get Witcher burnout.

Next game to finish will be Hogwarts Legacy

Hogwarts Legacy 100% complete, struggled to find a few things so had to look up on the tinternet, also if you kill something before the quest is given, which I did the quest doesn’t show up! So you will need to look up things if that happens. The map says I have a few things round Hogwarts to collect so may jump on next week, thoroughly enjoyed it one of the best games I’ve played in years and look forward to DLC in the future.
I'm the same-ish, finished it on Sunday, got a couple of days off now to get the final couple of those page things, also looking forward to any DLC, though I did read somewhere that there were no plans for any at this stage.

I'm the same-ish, finished it on Sunday, got a couple of days off now to get the final couple of those page things, also looking forward to any DLC, though I did read somewhere that there were no plans for any at this stage.
Pages are a nightmare in Hogwarts hating that little ding then running round to trace it! If you haven’t done them the ramparts outside have a few

Jumped into Hogwarts Legacy (PS5) but can't decide on what graphics mode to go with. Initially went with balanced to get a decent performance relative to visuals but wasn't convinced. Bit of an odd one as I found the performance was better on Fidelity/RT than the Fidelity option which is unusual.

Hopefully they continue to patch it as it looks like they put a great deal of effort into it.

Jumped into Hogwarts Legacy (PS5) but can't decide on what graphics mode to go with. Initially went with balanced to get a decent performance relative to visuals but wasn't convinced. Bit of an odd one as I found the performance was better on Fidelity/RT than the Fidelity option which is unusual.

Hopefully they continue to patch it as it looks like they put a great deal of effort into it.
Used fidelity/rt all the way through it looks stunning and never really got any slow down and as it’s single player I don’t think you really need a high FPS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.