General Videogame Thread

Has it got feet? You'll get vibrations from that floor. Get a slab of carpet down.
Nice little rubber ones mate. No vibrations and I’ve still not heard the fans. I’m running VR at 120fps on iRacing on ultra and only using 80% of it and it’s sat below 80 degrees. I’m in love with it.

Finished the Dead Space remake. Playing through again on hardest setting. Buy

Just preordered Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty out tomorrow this it probably my 3rd game I have bought since I have bought the new x box so like one game a year! Just there was no games that was out there that I fancied!

This game though is like Nioh and I absolutely loved that game on the ps4! So looking forward to playing this tomorrow…

Just preordered Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty out tomorrow this it probably my 3rd game I have bought since I have bought the new x box so like one game a year! Just there was no games that was out there that I fancied!

This game though is like Nioh and I absolutely loved that game on the ps4! So looking forward to playing this tomorrow…
Do you not have game pass as it's on that

Good news. Have you tried any other racing VR games?
Yes and there are games with better graphics but the online safety and ranking system in iRacing is well above the F1/Acc ones.

The races are generally very clean and it’s the sim that real world racing drivers use. Both Max and Alonso race the Formula Vees (side note, this season (last 3 months) I have managed to rank top 70 in the world in the Vees.

I’ve re-downloaded MSFS2020 but not had a chance to fly in VR yet but I’ve read and watched reviews saying it’s amazing as well. I also want to try the Hogwarts thing (not in VR but because it looks pretty).

Yes and there are games with better graphics but the online safety and ranking system in iRacing is well above the F1/Acc ones.

The races are generally very clean and it’s the sim that real world racing drivers use. Both Max and Alonso race the Formula Vees (side note, this season (last 3 months) I have managed to rank top 70 in the world in the Vees.

I’ve re-downloaded MSFS2020 but not had a chance to fly in VR yet but I’ve read and watched reviews saying it’s amazing as well. I also want to try the Hogwarts thing (not in VR but because it looks pretty).
Elite Dangerous is amazing in VR. Really immersive and if you haven't got it you can pick it up pretty cheap

My brother plays Assetto Corsa for the same reason. Very clean racing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.