General Videogame Thread

Wo long can’t get past second faze first boss 2 hours play! Had enough I’ll try again tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!……………:/

Trying out Hogwarts Legacy. It’s very pretty and I’m even able to run it on Ultra settings with full ray tracing at 144mhz on DLAA and without DLSS3 being on so it ultra pretty. When I turned DLSS on the frames jumped up well above what my monitor can feed me.

Trying out Hogwarts Legacy. It’s very pretty and I’m even able to run it on Ultra settings with full ray tracing at 144mhz on DLAA and without DLSS3 being on so it ultra pretty. When I turned DLSS on the frames jumped up well above what my monitor can feed me.

Are you from the future?

I've got this through post completely forgot I pre ordered it. Yet to play it as I'm still playing the amazing Hogwarts.

Is it hard then?

Hard? Not too much just the game mechanics of the game and only realised once you get through the first faze, second faze at a certain moment the game mechanics change that helps you to finish him off..

Only Just beat the first boss after about 5 hours play all together over the last 2/3 days. Only play a few hours a day now, years gone by I would of been on it most of the night till I beat it, I get to obsessed with the game and rather pick a ebook reader up or watch a bit tv..

I should breeze through it now, now I’m used to the mechanics of the game…

Was going to buy Hogwarts, seemed a bit childish to me..

Hard? Not too much just the game mechanics of the game and only realised once you get through the first faze, second faze at a certain moment the game mechanics change that helps you to finish him off..

Only Just beat the first boss after about 5 hours play all together over the last 2/3 days. Only play a few hours a day now, years gone by I would of been on it most of the night till I beat it, I get to obsessed with the game and rather pick a ebook reader up or watch a bit tv..

Look forward to playing it hopefully it's as good as Elden Ring.

Ye I know what u mean about Hogwarts but it's really good so much to explore and puzzles to do should last me a while.

Phase.

You are so welcome.

Look forward to playing it hopefully it's as good as Elden Ring.

Ye I know what u mean about Hogwarts but it's really good so much to explore and puzzles to do should last me a while.

Elden ring after month playing I thought was the best game I’ve played but after finishing it and doing second run of the game, I’m not interested in playing it again! Unlike dark souls two which I must of played for years and all up to NG+54 or something!

Now Wo Long got my full attention and the jury is still out looks promising though..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.