General Videogame Thread

Spoiler to get a better ship and space suits early game! I might do this but seems you need to get a lot of ammo!

Nah mate I did it at level 10 it was easy, and I needed it to do another mission were i was owned by 3 ships. You pick up loads of ammo in the way.

Anyone played ghost of tsushima? Thinking of getting it. If not any suggestions for ps5. Played, god of war, horizon, last of us 2 and ratchet so far.
No but it's on my list. Sekiro is supposed to be good as well, I think they both came out at the same time and now my brain gets confused and merges them as 'that Japanese samurai game'!

The Witcher 3 is amazing if you like open world with fantasy, and I believe it got a ps5 upgrade recently and it's often on sale for around ten quid or less. Other than that it depends on what you're in to or just want to see the ps5s capabilities?

When I borrowed a ps5 I quite enjoyed astro's playroom or something, a platformer but it showcases the ps5s new features.

No Man's Sky may be worth a look too, with all this hype about starfield, it's been religiously updated by the devs for years and probably is the closest PlayStation owners will get to starfield.

Anyone played ghost of tsushima? Thinking of getting it. If not any suggestions for ps5. Played, god of war, horizon, last of us 2 and ratchet so far.

The newer Resident Evil games are excellent. The remakes of 2 and 4 especially. They have PS5 versions. 4 is one of the best games I’ve ever played.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.