General Videogame Thread

Rust, Roblox and cod are on Xbox just buy an Xbox s fir £200
I followed this guys guide and built my own pc after lockdown. It’s virtually plug and play these days and if you need windows 10/11 don’t buy direct you can get legit cheap copies on the internet, if you have any questions give me a shout, don’t listen to these to old farts arguing ;)

I ain't old lmao that mugs probably twice my age and then some. Anyway you're right, if we're using the bare minimum requirements for a game you might as well chin the PC off and get a console least it will play the game without being a stuttering ugly mess.

Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2 looks absolutely incredible. My only concern is the devs haven't confirmed yet what the frame rate will be on console and it's out in 5 days.

Hopefully there's a performance mode on the Series X so it runs at 60fps
I’ve not touched my Xbox for ages im addicted to warcrack again! I’ve got Gamepass and just don’t utilise it at all

I ain't old lmao that mugs probably twice my age and then some. Anyway you're right, if we're using the bare minimum requirements for a game you might as well chin the PC off and get a console least it will play the game without being a stuttering ugly mess.
Well you argue like to old blokes across a garden fence ha ha.

I’ve not touched my Xbox for ages im addicted to warcrack again! I’ve got Gamepass and just don’t utilise it at all
There are very strong rumours that Blizzard are working on bringing WOW to consoles. The series x would handle it no problem and the last time I played WOW was around 3 years ago and I used a controller and it worked really well.

My pc is really old now(5 years) and I can't afford a new but if WOW came to console I'd definitely jump back in

There are very strong rumours that Blizzard are working on bringing WOW to consoles. The series x would handle it no problem and the last time I played WOW was around 3 years ago and I used a controller and it worked really well.

My pc is really old now(5 years) and I can't afford a new but if WOW came to console I'd definitely jump back in
Ye that’s been rumoured a while, I’ve seen it with a controller but I find it hard enough to do rotations with a keyboard and mouse. I think blizzard making it in Gamepass eventually will open the game up to a lot more but it’s the addons etc that maybe a stumbling block.

Ye that’s been rumoured a while, I’ve seen it with a controller but I find it hard enough to do rotations with a keyboard and mouse. I think blizzard making it in Gamepass eventually will open the game up to a lot more but it’s the addons etc that maybe a stumbling block.
Think the biggest issue would be cross play with PC users and streamlining the UI for console users. Final Fantasy online have managed to do it so I'm sure Blizzard could do it

The game size is around 80GB with all the expansions so that wouldn't be an issue.

It would make business sense for Microsoft to do it as you said it would guarantee million more subscriptions for WOw

Think the biggest issue would be cross play with PC users and streamlining the UI for console users. Final Fantasy online have managed to do it so I'm sure Blizzard could do it

The game size is around 80GB with all the expansions so that wouldn't be an issue.

It would make business sense for Microsoft to do it as you said it would guarantee million more subscriptions for WOw
Ye it would be almost dumbing down in a way, guild wars 2 has very few spells etc and works well so but there would be uproar if they tried to do that. Like you say subscription would go up but they already earn that separately so if included in Gamepass then I do wonder how much extra they would make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.