General Videogame Thread

You have any idea how demanding COD actually is on PC even on 1080p. You're clueless when it comes to this every time you give proper shit outdated advice.

Oh ffs you really haven't got a clue, I wouldn't trust you to build a PC even if there was only a £100 budget to blow.

I suspect you could be a bot but even bots aren't as blatantly stupid as you are.

Oh ffs you really haven't got a clue, I wouldn't trust you to build a PC even if there was only a £100 budget to blow.

I suspect you could be a bot but even bots aren't as blatantly stupid as you are.

Ok old man, keep playing with transistor radios pretending you can hear the music.

Rust, Roblox and cod are on Xbox just buy an Xbox s fir £200
I followed this guys guide and built my own pc after lockdown. It’s virtually plug and play these days and if you need windows 10/11 don’t buy direct you can get legit cheap copies on the internet, if you have any questions give me a shout, don’t listen to these to old farts arguing ;)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.