General Videogame Thread

I'm not old mate :-O
But you were in verbal fisticuffs like a pissed up grandad who opened the local. ;-)

giphy.gif

I have been playing since Civ III and put in countless hours in to Civ VI with as many mods as I could pack in and still have the game be stable, so I am very interested in the various changes they have made to the game which should mean Civ VII plays pretty differently to previous iterations.

For anyone else that may be interested, this is the official gameplay overview.

And this a thorough preview from a very prominent YouTube in the Civ VI community who was given early access to the game by Fireaxis (because he has so much pull amongst Civ players).

Football Manager 2024 is available for free today September 5th until September 12th on Epic Games Store

Started on Star Wars Outlaws, and........... well, I don't know what to say, (so not much of a review) I'm only 3 - 4 hours in, I think I like it, but I really don't know - I doubt I will ever love it, it's like Assassins Creed with Star Wars references. I don't know what I was expecting really.

Anyone got any thoughts or ideas for improvements?

I'll do my next detailed review later!!

Just done Gris on Game Pass. Platform/puzzle type from a few years ago. Really liked it and was oddly emotional at the end.

My better half has got the new Astro bob game on ps5, not my type of game at all but I must admit it’s very impressive at what it does, the things it makes the controller do is on another level!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.