General Videogame Thread

That's not what I'm saying mate.

With no future disc drive at all then it's definitely off the table isn't it.

Has to happen at some point time moves on, I play ps1 and ps2 games in a web browser now don't even need an emulator. Will become more of a niche collectors hobby I reckon.

That's not what I'm saying mate.

With no future disc drive at all then it's definitely off the table isn't it.

It's unlikely they would ever put a PS3 emulator on there, too complicated. Licensing issues and lack of economic return means PS1 and PS2 on PS5, apart from through the store or subscriptions. Mean it isn't happening anyway.

Has to happen at some point time moves on, I play ps1 and ps2 games in a web browser now don't even need an emulator. Will become more of a niche collectors hobby I reckon.
I've got every rom I could ever need from the past 40 odd years of games stored for emulation on pc and chipped consoles mate.
Been emulating since the very early days.

That's all great if you know what your doing , but there are millions of people out there with large collections on disc waiting in hope Sony would make backwards compatibility a thing one day like Xbox have with their older consoles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.