General Videogame Thread

Classic world of Warcraft starts tomorrow let’s of giddy people about who have never played it I expect a massive drop off within a few weeks, the current game is so easy to level solo etc whereas classic is a lot more about co operation.

Wipe out 2048 is currently free on PS Plus. Great fun, been doing the campaign.

Some proper freaks playing online though, i have no idea how anyone can get some of the times they do. I doff my cap to them.

Finally done it. 100% completion.

ihjfbchyg0h31.jpg

Is this story mode completion, or 100% of single player?

I completed the story mode about 3 weeks after it came out, But my total completion was about 90% Some of the things you have to do to get 100 completion is just ridiculous haha

There is a deal ATM where you can convert any XBL Gold membership you have (you can have a max of 36 months stacked) to Game Pass Ultimate for a one off cost of £1.

So if you have no Gold sub at the moment, you can buy 3 x 12 month cards for about £35 each, redeem them all and then pay £1 extra to convert it in to 36 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

It's on Hot UK Deals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.