General Videogame Thread

UK retailer Game has announced a new promotion that lets customers trade in their existing console to get an Xbox Series S for £99 or less.

The price depends on the console, so if customers trade in a Nintendo Switch they will get a Series S for £39.99.

If they trade in a PS4 Pro 1TB or an Xbox One X 1TB, meanwhile, they’ll get the Series S for £49.99.

Although Game has not provided details on every potential trade-in, the implication is that the Series S will cost £99 if you trade in older models such as the Xbox One S or original PlayStation 4.

The promotion will last until Monday, June 14 and is only available in retail stores.

UK retailer Game has announced a new promotion that lets customers trade in their existing console to get an Xbox Series S for £99 or less.

The price depends on the console, so if customers trade in a Nintendo Switch they will get a Series S for £39.99.

If they trade in a PS4 Pro 1TB or an Xbox One X 1TB, meanwhile, they’ll get the Series S for £49.99.

Although Game has not provided details on every potential trade-in, the implication is that the Series S will cost £99 if you trade in older models such as the Xbox One S or original PlayStation 4.

The promotion will last until Monday, June 14 and is only available in retail stores.

For anyone trading in an original PlayStation 4 or an original Xbox One that's a really good offer as it's a big jump in performance.

I wouldn't personally bother if you have a PS4 Pro or Xbox One X though. Too small a jump and in some ways like 4k support the S might actually be a slight step back.

Wonder what they would offer me for my old 360!. :D

NBA 2K1 how the fuck do you play this shit?

It’s fucking solid that game. Love the graphics and I actually don’t mind basketball. But the controls are so clunky. You have to remember all sorts of sequences to do specific things with the ball, it’s to much to take in unless you’ve been playing it for years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.