General Videogame Thread

I'm desperate not to finish the story of RDR2 so I'm trying to do all the side missions, challenges, fill the compendium and do some legendary hunting.

In hindsight, I can't believe it took a second playthrough to get immersed in this game - it's beautiful and it just feels like I could play it for 300 hours and still find new things to do. By the end, I'd expect it to be in my top 10 of all time - it's really that good.

I'm desperate not to finish the story of RDR2 so I'm trying to do all the side missions, challenges, fill the compendium and do some legendary hunting.

In hindsight, I can't believe it took a second playthrough to get immersed in this game - it's beautiful and it just feels like I could play it for 300 hours and still find new things to do. By the end, I'd expect it to be in my top 10 of all time - it's really that good.
Bought it on PC release and still have only done around 40%.

Nothing finer than jumping on Tokyo Joe and ambling around seeing what's what.

Bought it on PC release and still have only done around 40%.

Nothing finer than jumping on Tokyo Joe and ambling around seeing what's what.
I've just hit the 60% mark, just arrived in Saint Denis so assume I'll get a hit more for progressing the story - big fan of playing at whatever pace you want to.

Just a warning if you don’t want to be billed £50 for a subscription you dont need turnoff auto renew on your PlayStation the bastards won’t refund me because I once made the mistake in 2017 and they gave it me back then. These bastards put auto renew on every time you buy a years worth of PS+, even if not direct from them, which I’ve never done. I sold my ps4 in October and could have sworn I turned it off, Im pretty anal about these things. Anyway they flatly refuse to refund me even though I can’t use it, they say their terms and conditions say the 14 days cool off only applies to when you originally take it out, which was at least 10 years ago. They are robbing bastards, Microsoft I have nothing but praise for when I’ve had problems, fuck you Sony.

Just a warning if you don’t want to be billed £50 for a subscription you dont need turnoff auto renew on your PlayStation the bastards won’t refund me because I once made the mistake in 2017 and they gave it me back then. These bastards put auto renew on every time you buy a years worth of PS+, even if not direct from them, which I’ve never done. I sold my ps4 in October and could have sworn I turned it off, Im pretty anal about these things. Anyway they flatly refuse to refund me even though I can’t use it, they say their terms and conditions say the 14 days cool off only applies to when you originally take it out, which was at least 10 years ago. They are robbing bastards, Microsoft I have nothing but praise for when I’ve had problems, fuck you Sony.

Do they allow recurring payment by paypal or just cards?

You can block certain companies on paypal to avoid getting caught in that trap.

It was PayPal unfortunately they are twats in my opinion, it’s a genuine mistake but they won’t budge.

I meant as a preemptive measure, for future.

Not much you can do to argue back when the terms and conditions catch you.
Microsoft have been good with refunding me the time I accidentally bought games with gold instead of claiming it. However they didn't refund me for the broken game (it was a pc port that didn't even function with controller) that had already been delisted because it was more than 14 days after purchase.

I complained multiple times even linking a review article but to no avail.

They shouldn’t be allowed to automatically opt you in, they know people will forget at least send an email a week before to let you know. I wonder how many get caught out I bet it makes a pretty penny for them.

That's what I did, to the point where Javier would randomly show up and ask WTF was I doing and was I heading back to camp.

I bit the bullet in the end and finished the main story. Now I'm doing the same in New Austin with John and 92% completed. I'll be gutted when I've finished it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.