General Videogame Thread

Warzone is full of Cronus and Strike pack scripted cunts. The TTK still too low which makes the game too easy. All the sweats using VPNs to get bot lobbies the games become a joke.

Apex legends miles better and takes alot more skill. I took a break from WZ to play Apex and jumped on Cod this week was smashing people due to the ttk.

I have to play with crossplay on as one of the lads I play with has an Xbox. I’d say out of 10 games you play, 7 games will have wallhackers and aimbotters. It’s a fucking joke, activision potentially had an amazing game but they’ve let it go to shit. Even with crossplay off, I’m getting killed by an amax 200m away with barely any recoil. I’d love to know the figures of how many people are using a Cronus in every lobby.

Like you said to, the TTK is a joke. But, that’s COD for you, the TTK has always been low and it’s one of the reasons why I don’t play COD games until Warzone came out. Im not saying Warzone is a bad game, I’ve put alot of hours into it and had some good times playing it. But I want to be having fun every time I play it but it’s not possible. Just full on painzone, some times you turn it off stressed out. Haha.

I have to play with crossplay on as one of the lads I play with has an Xbox. I’d say out of 10 games you play, 7 games will have wallhackers and aimbotters. It’s a fucking joke, activision potentially had an amazing game but they’ve let it go to shit. Even with crossplay off, I’m getting killed by an amax 200m away with barely any recoil. I’d love to know the figures of how many people are using a Cronus in every lobby.

Like you said to, the TTK is a joke. But, that’s COD for you, the TTK has always been low and it’s one of the reasons why I don’t play COD games until Warzone came out. Im not saying Warzone is a bad game, I’ve put alot of hours into it and had some good times playing it. But I want to be having fun every time I play it but it’s not possible. Just full on painzone, some times you turn it off stressed out. Haha.

Yeah having a break from it helped me, it's crying out for a ranked mode like Apex . There is no reason why they can't do it, then you can play unranked with your mates and not have to try hard every game.

The sun reflection is still a joke it's blinding if you land near military or array. Roll on battlefield, been playing on V again with my mate casually still fun to play.

Playing through Days Gone on PC after finishing it on PS4 last year. Much better experience 1440p at 120 rendered. Such a great game, 70 plus FPs. Headshots are joyous!
Playing on ps4 at mo, those bloody hordes are ridicules. Not even attempted to tackle one yet. Accidentally disturbed some and got massacred :)

Yeah having a break from it helped me, it's crying out for a ranked mode like Apex . There is no reason why they can't do it, then you can play unranked with your mates and not have to try hard every game.

The sun reflection is still a joke it's blinding if you land near military or array. Roll on battlefield, been playing on V again with my mate casually still fun to play.
It does annoy me how they haven’t created a ranked mode. Warzone would be a lot more popular if they added a rank mode allowing the casuals to sit back and relax. The sun reflection is annoying as fuck. BFV got a lot of shit and rightly so, but it is still a fun game to play.

Yeah oculus 2. I’m using it with my PC so I’ve not tried any games on the oculus store yet. There is a game called Wraith that looks interesting tho.

I was worried about motion sickness but no issues and even being nearly blind in one eye has not hindered the experience.
Loads of good games on quest. Walkabout mini golf, pokerstars vr, eleven table tennis, thrill of the fight, the room VR, in death unchained, onward, synthriders ....to name a few!

Warzone's a cluster. Between hacks, whatever the hell the controller aim assist is, letting streamers get away with both of the previous, changing guns in the meta to them sell then in the store......

Makes me sad that the OG 2003 Cod was an all time classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.