General Videogame Thread

Playing Control at the moment. Very intriguing. I like puzzlers but I may have to go on Google for the bit I'm up to.

I downgraded my 4k 32" monitor to a 1080p HDR gaming monitor, specifically for the PS5 to player 120hz. I thought it would allow me to play 120hz OR HDR at the same time, but to my surprise it's actually allowed me to play MW with both HDR and 120hz. I've also noticed that the HDR on God of War really makes it pop, it looked good at 4k but it looks amazing on HDR.

I downgraded my 4k 32" monitor to a 1080p HDR gaming monitor, specifically for the PS5 to player 120hz. I thought it would allow me to play 120hz OR HDR at the same time, but to my surprise it's actually allowed me to play MW with both HDR and 120hz. I've also noticed that the HDR on God of War really makes it pop, it looked good at 4k but it looks amazing on HDR.
HDR is amazing. Forget the gimmick that is Ray Tracing, HDR is the bollocks on an OLED or top LED

HDR is amazing. Forget the gimmick that is Ray Tracing, HDR is the bollocks on an OLED or top LED
Although I agree it's heavily marketed and still mostly out of reach. It's hardly a gimmick.
It's completely different lighting technology.
And HDR and Ray tracing are nothing to do with each other whatsoever.

Although I agree it's heavily marketed and still mostly out of reach. It's hardly a gimmick.
It's completely different lighting technology.
And HDR and Ray tracing are nothing to do with each other whatsoever.
Yes, it's just life-like Rasterization. But it halfs your FPS. It's certainly out of reach even on an RTX 3090 @120 4k and most cases 60!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.