General Videogame Thread

I'd love to say I'm surprised at the absolute bellsniffs complaining about Starfield being shite after playing for a couple of hours.

Probably the same clowns who whine about spending money on a game and only getting 10 hours of content.

Starfield rewards the time you put in. The game gets better and better the more you explore and discover.

It's no wonder video games are slowly devolving into instant gratification shite.

I'd love to say I'm surprised at the absolute bellsniffs complaining about Starfield being shite after playing for a couple of hours.

Probably the same clowns who whine about spending money on a game and only getting 10 hours of content.

Starfield rewards the time you put in. The game gets better and better the more you explore and discover.

It's no wonder video games are slowly devolving into instant gratification shite.

Agree and why I'll be putting 100 hours into it to then really judge it! These type of games early door it usually a slog..

I'm 25 hours in and it's shaping up to be my favourite ever game. Some of the writing is absolutely brilliant. Little nods to past Sci-Fi movies and TV with some of the missions. Huge vast areas to explore with surprises popping up when you least expect it. Yeah it's not perfect but what game is? They'll definitely patch a few things later down the line, but to think this game is going to get some huge story DLCs blows my mind. Haven't even scratched the surface really.

If it’s an RPG in the same sense Skyrim is then I expect it to be a slog. Heard the same complaints over Witcher 3 being too long yet I could still play more of it.

Think people just don’t understand what they’re buying sometimes. Elden Ring was similar, lot of us knew what souls games are but many bought it without knowing, then were shocked when they couldn’t alter the difficulty.

Last edited:
Commiserations to all those that spent £50+ on Starshite. The Steam reviews though say it is brilliant... LOL
So you don't like it. Fair enough. I'm 24 or so hours in and I'm enjoying it. Missions are varied. The jetpack is a wonderous thing if you have it up to level 4 and I'm sooo close to starting my own mining operation.

I'm also a member of the crimson fleet.

so far starfield has a fairly good story the bit I haven’t got on with is the planet navigating and fast travel just feels akward and clunky.

Graphics at times look a bit poor on the series x mainly in faces.

I like how combat feels better than say they did on fallout.

so far starfield has a fairly good story the bit I haven’t got on with is the planet navigating and fast travel just feels akward and clunky.

Graphics at times look a bit poor on the series x mainly in faces.

I like how combat feels better than say they did on fallout.
My main gripe is the travel I’d love to be able to fly into a planet then across the surface like no man’s sky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.