So;
Orton/Batista
Bray Wyatt/Cena
Kane/Bryan
Uso's winning the belts

at WM.

Maybe Reigns/Ambrose.

I think I'll manage to squeeze a few negatives out of that

First time I have stayed up to watch a PPV for years and it was decent. The six man tag match despite not knowing what was going on between the two teams was excellent.

I am quite shocked out the WWE hasn't changed since I last watched it regularly. Orton and Cena in the main event, Kane too. Undertaker and Hulk Hogan returning tommorow night!

I remember the first chamber with HHH pissing with blood and it was truly brutal.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pudge said:
So;
Orton/Batista
Bray Wyatt/Cena
Kane/Bryan
Uso's winning the belts

at WM.

Maybe Reigns/Ambrose.

Bryan/HHH surely unless they get Punk back in time.
Punk has fucked off

They'll have Kane/Bryan and use the fact they used to be tag team champs for the build up, back when Bryan went heel for about 20 mins and kept screwing Kane over just for everyone to forget..

I couldn't handle the HHH doesn't put anyone over bollocks for 6 weeks if they booked that match.

It wouldn't shock me if Vince came out tomorrow and put Bryan in the main event just to stop people crying themselves to sleep. The WM main event would suck even more, but it's going to suck regardless.

pudge said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
pudge said:
So;
Orton/Batista
Bray Wyatt/Cena
Kane/Bryan
Uso's winning the belts

at WM.

Maybe Reigns/Ambrose.

Punk has fucked off

They'll have Kane/Bryan and use the fact they used to be tag team champs for the build up, back when Bryan went heel for about 20 mins and kept screwing Kane over just for everyone to forget..

I couldn't handle the HHH doesn't put anyone over bollocks for 6 weeks if they booked that match.

It wouldn't shock me if Vince came out tomorrow and put Bryan in the main event just to stop people crying themselves to sleep. The WM main event would suck even more, but it's going to suck regardless.

They have 6 weeks, Kane doesn't have the gravitas anymore to make this last for that long, plus HHH needs a match so it will be HHH/Bryan I reckon.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
pudge said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Punk has fucked off

They have 6 weeks, Kane doesn't have the gravitas anymore to make this last for that long, plus HHH needs a match so it will be HHH/Bryan I reckon.
I'd give a left bollock to see Bryan pedigreed onto a canvas of thumb tacks but alas, if that's the match then HHH will put him over.

I still think Bryan is getting into the Mania main event, them showing the crowd reaction as much as they did and Michael Cole's commentary was the factor, people will shit all over Batista/Orton and they have a WWE Network they need to sell and the marks are already out in force all over social media saying they won't be investing in it. It's the big story, he will finally get his moment at Mania.

Orton/Bryan/Batista
Lesnar/Taker
Wyatt/Cena
Reigns/Ambrose/Rollins
Cesaro/Swagger

I think those are legit, no idea on rest of the card.

Watched it this morning. Highlights?

Big E flying through the ropes and a fantastic 6 man match up between The Shield and The Wyatts. A truly great match.

The rest of it I could take or leave. The Chamber match was ok in parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.