General Wrestling Thread

Road Dogg has seemingly resigned as lead writer of smackdown because of constant script changes

Sacha Banks & Bayley reportedly tried to leave their contracts weekend of mania.

Lashley will apparently get a deal simialr to brock lesnar so he can continue in mma.

WWE's the same ruthless business it's always been and some of the modern wrestlers just lack the cojones to fight like they used to. I won't miss any of them, they have even less charisma than Seth freakin Rollins.

I do suspect there's an element of BS to these stories though. My friends alerted me to when The Revival did it and I don't believe any media relating to wrestling these days.

WWE's the same ruthless business it's always been and some of the modern wrestlers just lack the cojones to fight like they used to. I won't miss any of them, they have even less charisma than Seth freakin Rollins.

I do suspect there's an element of BS to these stories though. My friends alerted me to when The Revival did it and I don't believe any media relating to wrestling these days.

It seems the Bayley moving on isn't true.

I have never gotten into the character, reminds me of the Eugene character a little (wanting a hug etc)

Anyone going to the wrestling convention in Liverpool end of April?

Big names like the Undertaker are all there

Just back from NXT UK tapings there, on again the mora night aswell, can’t make it tho

Was a great show, they filmed 3 episodes and had Pete Dunne v Walter for the title plus a tag title match

Fatal 4 way tomorrow to determine the no1 contender

Dunno when gonna be on network probably in a few weeks

Was sitting 4 rows from the front, Joe Coffey got me comps

Anyone who’s in Glasgow n wants to go, it won’t be sold out

Raw comes to Glasgow again 11th November tickets go on sale 10am 22 May

Surprised no one is talking about AEW. I enjoyed the PPV, Dustin vs Cody was an amazing match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.