Genuine, Genuine Question...

I absolutely love these threads on bluemoon; thats not me making light of your situation op, we've got some incredible people on here. For what it's worth, i have moments where i think similar thoughts. A year ago I moved to Germany, found a job and i was genuinely happy. I moved home after 7 months for a girl who, to put it nicely, completely fucked me over. I wont bore you all with it. Anyway, I'm currently unemployed and living at home and things are hard, i cant afford to go out with my mates or go to city games. I just survive by doing the simple things; reading, going outside plenty and keeping fit. I'm hoping to move back once I've earned some money over here but things aren't looking good.

ICT-Tam said:
I absolutely love these threads on bluemoon; thats not me making light of your situation op, we've got some incredible people on here. For what it's worth, i have moments where i think similar thoughts. A year ago I moved to Germany, found a job and i was genuinely happy. I moved home after 7 months for a girl who, to put it nicely, completely fucked me over. I wont bore you all with it. Anyway, I'm currently unemployed and living at home and things are hard, i cant afford to go out with my mates or go to city games. I just survive by doing the simple things; reading, going outside plenty and keeping fit. I'm hoping to move back once I've earned some money over here but things aren't looking good.
Fucking hell fella, you moved back from Germany for a girl? Hey, we all learn from our mistakes - keep yer heed up.

ICT-Tam said:
Theirs a lot of god people on here, I'm a late joiner and only really got it with SAMs death Sue's just knocked me sideway's and I never met her, but I've made some good friends on the journey, get to the meet up all of you if you can, I even like PB

There's a poster on here who has endured years of an incredible ongoing battle against cancer. He doesn't post much these days though, which is a shame.
What I do know though is that he would say life is worth every and any effort.
Only when you know that life could be lost tomorrow, next week or within the next six months do you truly understand that, I think.

andyhinch said:
ICT-Tam said:
Theirs a lot of god people on here, I'm a late joiner and only really got it with SAMs death Sue's just knocked me sideway's and I never met her, but I've made some good friends on the journey, get to the meet up all of you if you can, I even like PB

I like to beleive that in life most people are good people, we all have our dark times, and we come out the other side, battered and bruised maybe, but we do come through it

malg said:
ICT-Tam said:
Fucking hell fella, you moved back from Germany for a girl? Hey, we all learn from our mistakes - keep yer heed up.

Aye, in hindsight it was a ridiculous thing to do. Ah well, hopefully i'll never make the same mistake.

Some incredibly powerful stuff in here tonight, and a lot of it genuinely moving and inspirational.

I would only add that in this community of City fans that oscillates between the mental-ist of institutions, this cleek-like cabal, this playground for juveniles, this broad church of (sometimes in)-humanity there is no reason on earth why anyone should be lonely.

mackenzie said:
There's a poster on here who has endured years of an incredible ongoing battle against cancer. He doesn't post much these days though, which is a shame.
What I do know though is that he would say life is worth every and any effort.
Only when you know that life could be lost tomorrow, next week or within the next six months do you truly understand that, I think.
I've posted before that a clinically died a few years ago, it's a fight but look at the positives there's always some

This is why I love the cellar, besides all the bullshit and the so called juvilnile banter, we are caring and sharing and most of all supportive when one of our own needs it.

Oh, forgot to add, man the fuck up Seosa, you big fucking gay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.