Genuine, Genuine Question...

It seems to me these days that life is basically shit in this modern era, no matter what you do or how honest you are people will shit on you. The world is current,y in a shit way due to greedy bastards and the rest of us are having to pay for it, told we now have to basically work till we drop, I don't know if its just this country but we are taxed to the hilt, fuel prices through the roof and if you moan about anything or stand up for yourself, you are not "playing the game"!! Well stop changing the fucking rules and I might play the game, employers seem to think they can do what they want because you should be grateful that you're employed. Now I've got that off my chest I'm off to feed my 5 month old who makes life bearable.

Seosa said:
Well, I'm really failing to see the point right about now.

Seriously, everyone goes through a shit period, for whatever reason, and there is always someone worse much off than you. Imagine being a young squaddie coming back from a tour of duty with both legs missing.

Never bottle things up, be prepared to talk to anyone who will listen, even strangers on the www.

If you feel like sharing with us what's causing you to feel like there may be some people on here that might be able to help

ColinBellsjockstrap said:
Seosa said:
Well, I'm really failing to see the point right about now.

Seriously, everyone goes through a shit period, for whatever reason, and there is always someone worse much off than you with both legs missing.

Oscar Pistorius

Seosa said:
simmers said:
Seosa said:
Fucking lol, I actually went to a doctor a few months back and he said he'd recommend me to a psychiatrist. I've heard nothing since.

Have you tried getting in touch with him to find out how he's getting on?

He's a **** anyway, there's no point.

Life's been shit for 20 years, and I'm just about sick of it.

Shit Seosa when I posted a couple of minutes ago I thought you were messing in typical cellar style. Life is never as bad as you think. Hell York away to Last May is the way I would look at it. If you are being serious we all have shitty times but thats why we have the Cellar. If this is a serious post speak to someone, don't let it build up.

This isn't a WUM btw, I'm not trying to be an attention whore. This is honestly me being me.

Seosa said:
This isn't a WUM btw, I'm not trying to be an attention whore. This is honestly me being me.
The thing is mate you can't let life get you down, there must be something positive in your life, kids,family, pets and so on, try to focus on this don't dwell on the shit and speak to a loved one about how you feel, eventually you can see light at the end of the tunnel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.