Genuine, Genuine Question...

Mine is, however I retired at the age of 40, if I had to keep working all my life (especially in the UK with the rain and cold) I may look at things differently.

It's a subjective question. You need to determine your own purpose and then create goals leading to said purpose. Maybe if it isn't worth it then you need to reanalyze your purpose.

Seosa said:
This isn't a WUM btw, I'm not trying to be an attention whore. This is honestly me being me.

Go and wind up some of the miserable gets in the juvenile thread. That has to make you feel better.

Somebody in the world might be worse off than you right now but I doubt that would make you feel any better.
Pissing off the miserable gits will :)

Seosa said:
This isn't a WUM btw, I'm not trying to be an attention whore. This is honestly me being me.

I can't ever understand what it would be like to be depressed, but having spoken with my brother, he tells me it is much better to talk with someone.

Course it is mate.
There's always,always people worse off.
I suppose it depends on what you want out of it or,more pertinently,mwhat society deems you want to get out of it.
Someone posted earlier about sitting with his dog and watching the world go by and that is brilliant advice. If you haven't got a dog, get one. Simple therapy in a mutt that will give unconditional love.

mekonmcfc said:
Seosa said:

I can't ever understand what it would be like to be depressed, but having spoken with my brother, he tells me it is much better to talk with someone.

It's far more than just depression, pal, it's something that built up all my life.

Thanks for everyone's words, I'm trying.

Seosa said:
mekonmcfc said:
Seosa said:

It's far more than just depression, pal, it's something that built up all my life.

You're not trying to tell us that you're really a rag fan are you ?

Freds Patio said:
How is the blog writing going? Enjoyed your previous stuff!

Really glad to hear that, thanks pal.

I haven't done a piece in a couple of weeks, been a bit busy but I've got ideas.

------

mekonmcfc said:
Seosa said:

You're not trying to tell us that you're really a rag fan are you ?

Cheeky swine, ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.