Genuine, Genuine Question...

Of course it is. It very much is.

No matter how miserable things are, there are people who love you dearly; while it may not seem like it, you brighten someone's day on a daily basis.

It's so easy to get caught up in things, believe that the rat race is everything. In truth, if you break your life down into smaller increments, you've not only enjoyed it, but you've caused joy to others. That's what really matters. The job, the mortgage, the studying, that's always a mean to an end. But the little joys that you can garner from everyday life is what makes our world go round. That is really life.

If things get really desperate, spend the day re-running the "man city win the league and everyone goes mad" clips on youtube and trawling through the gratuitous pics thread - therapy right there!

Seosa said:
mekonmcfc said:
Seosa said:
This isn't a WUM btw, I'm not trying to be an attention whore. This is honestly me being me.

I can't ever understand what it would be like to be depressed, but having spoken with my brother, he tells me it is much better to talk with someone.

It's far more than just depression, pal, it's something that built up all my life.

Thanks for everyone's words, I'm trying.
There's plenty on here you can chat to, I'm a **** but a nice one I hope and been through as many problems as most.<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:30 pm --<br /><br />
Seosa said:
mekonmcfc said:
Seosa said:
This isn't a WUM btw, I'm not trying to be an attention whore. This is honestly me being me.

I can't ever understand what it would be like to be depressed, but having spoken with my brother, he tells me it is much better to talk with someone.

It's far more than just depression, pal, it's something that built up all my life.

There's plenty on here you can chat to, I'm a **** but a nice one I hope and been through as many problems as most.

andyhinch said:
Seosa said:
mekonmcfc said:

There's plenty on here you can chat to, I'm a **** but a nice one I hope and been through as many problems as most.

and you smell of fish/?

Society puts way, way too much value on money and possessions. There is far too much greed, and it affects you if you let it. We laud people who earn a lot of money, regardless of what they do for society. There is no dignity in labour any more, your worth is measured by how much you earn - therefore people have a feeling of low self worth.

LittleStan said:
andyhinch said:
Seosa said:

and you smell of fish/?
I've been keeping that quiete you bastard:(

malg said:
Society puts way, way too much value on money and possessions. There is far too much greed, and it affects you if you let it. We laud people who earn a lot of money, regardless of what they do for society. There is no dignity in labour any more, your worth is measured by how much you earn - therefore people have a feeling of low self worth.
I reckon these would possibly make the worst ever lyrics to a gangsta rap track.

Here is why life is worth it to me, and maybe it will help you out. As human beings we are essentially the universe experiencing itself. Somehow out of all the incredible possibilities we end up being conscious entities within this world and we in particular have the ability to be sentient and understand the world and the way it works. There are so many mysteries out there in the universe, not just about life itself but about ourselves and others. In all honesty I think life is shit and boring for the most part but I go on every single day because I know how much mystery and wonder there is out there. I want to experience it all, learn it all and know everything I possibly can.

I can only do that through living and experiencing it so as such I try to find out more and more every day. Also I finally have a job with the potential earn some big money if I try really hard so that makes me happy too I guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.