George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enlighten me with your superior knowledge.

Thought the video was self explanatory.

Someone left a palate of bricks in front of a public building hoping to entice protestors to destroy property. Even the fellow that took the video saw right through the scam.

Someone left a palate of bricks in front of a public building hoping to entice protestors to destroy property. Even the fellow that took the video saw right through the scam.
To be fair, you frequently see giant pallets of bricks left right in the middle of the street, in front of giant glass buildings. Nothing shady there at all...

They might as well out a sign there just to be sure some of the "protestors" know what to do.

Surely surely surely there will be systematic change in the US police force after all this - why not propose a law change.

If a police officer is charged with murder he will get life. Just an example - just some law change to calm all this down

Well, no, cos the politicians haven't gotten around to offering "thoughts and prayers" yet...

Anyone talking about MLK need to shut their hypocritical mouths up!!! if you were in the days of MLK you would probably have attacked him also as the conservatives did back in the 60's! Colin Kapernick tried to protest peacefully and he was vilified by the right wing media, punished by the NFL, had his contract terminated and ridiculed by sport media outlets, now that the protests have turned violent, the same people who criticized Kap[ernick are now the same ones saying " violent protest is not the answer, MLK would be rolling in his grave" among other hypocritical bullshit they try to use to emotionally black mail and demoralize the black protesters, knowing very well that they NEVER cared about MLK, a man who the conservative media at some point called "Martin Luther Koon" but now they pretend like they ever cared about his stance on civil rights!!!

Colin takes a knee on the field- *conservatives :* "Oh please enough of his hypocrisy. Boycott Nike etc"

Right wing anti- lockdown protesters protesting at the CAPITOL with AR15 and AK47! *conservatives :* "Wow these people are heroes."

Cop takes a knee on the neck of a black man murdering him in the process - *conservatives :* Oh that's bad but who knows maybe he resisted!

video evidence showing that the dead black man didn't resist arrest is released to the public - *conservatives :* I would wait until I see the complete video.

Blacks protesting the death of an innocent man - *conservatives :* "These people are crooks, violence is not the answer, what would MLK say....."

OH PLEASE!!! do us all a favour ,shut the fuck up and keep MLK's name out of your mouths . Damn hypocrites!

Yes!! Preach, Brother!

Some of the footage coming out of the States is truly terrifying. Feels like things are escalating wildly out of control.

Reactions: mat
This.

Can someone tell me why people loot Nike stores are part of the protests?

Lots of minority support buildings have been targeted in various states as well. The real protestors aren’t going to burn down their own support networks.

Alt Right cunts are also targeting all the major news networks.

There's shitloads of videos of online of black people looting, one even set fire to himself trying to burn a building down. Why are the right blaming antifa and the left blaming white supremacists the truth will be somewhere in the middle.

Governors and mayors would be nuts to call the federal gov't to deal with this. In America calling the cops on black people is often a death sentence and nobody wants that in their state/city.

I was being facetious and highlighting how as a nation its people are quite happy to invest in equipment that is destructive but less prepared to invest in equipment that saves lives. The great irony is that the defence of the former is that doing so protects lives.

Seeing that poor man get rocks thrown off his head and stomped on for defending his shop is grim, straight up murder that was and in Dallas too so the militias are going in now defend businesses.

Saw an old man in a maga hat get jumped too, he's a fool for wearing it whilst there is so much anger on the streets but stuff like that is what could cause all of this to go to the next level.

Seems it's not so much about George anymore but a revolt against the trump administration. Which I thought would have happened even earlier than this tbh.
You sound like a CNN mouthpiece. All these riots are taking place in citys controlled by Democrat Mayors. I have see a photo today of 1 chief of police walking with the protestors. Its totally politically motivated. And personally for me Black , white or Hispanic I would tear gas and rubber bullet them. Its not a protest, throwing rocks at the head of a man defending his business its attempted murder. As for the well to do snowflakes they need serious adjustment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.