George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

How do postal votes work? Do you request one fill it in and post it?

There have been instances where vote-rigging has been alleged (or proved). Usually, it's a party or candidate collecting ballot forms and submitting them, which is illegal - only the voter should handle the form.

As this is the Galloway thread, this is from 2006 in London borough elections: "The accusations of vote-rigging came from George Galloway's Respect party who submitted a dossier containing 'dozens' of cases to the electoral fraud unit. A spokesperson for the party claimed the fraud 'amounts to an attempt to steal the election'".

Can you explain why calling Israel an “entity” is somehow, or in any way, a sign of discrimination or hate? I must have missed the change in the words definition.

No, just checked.

a thing with distinct and independent existence.
"Church and empire were fused in a single entity"

So, you’re also equating criticism of the slaughter of women and children, with a parallel wish to see Israel destroyed? Where in the name of fuck, do you get that from? Even how you write that, clearly shows you are making assumptions based on your prejudice. There is not a correlation between condemning Israel’s continuing actions and wishing the people of Israel are killed. Do you watch Fox News a lot? This may explain your ability to make groundless connections between dots, until they fit how you feel.

Anti Semitisn is like Islamophobia. It is rolled out to prevent criticism. Criticise a far right wing bunch of horrible cunts in Israel, you hate Jewish people? Bollocks.
I'm sorry but you are spouting anti semite shite.
He called Israel an 'entity' not a country. He also said they have given up the right to exist. Think about that, the right to exist. The right to exist.

Just checked

Exist: to be, or to be real

So yes, I'm 100% equating a wish for Israel not to exist to genocide, slaughter of women and children.

I'm sorry but you are spouting anti semite shite.
He called Israel an 'entity' not a country. He also said they have given up the right to exist. Think about that, the right to exist. The right to exist.

Just checked

Exist: to be, or to be real

So yes, I'm 100% equating a wish for Israel not to exist to genocide, slaughter of women and children.
Then focus on that aspect of your argument, I totally disagree with it, but your entitled to believe any old shit, just don’t use the word entity and think that conveys a meaning it doesn’t.

I’m not anti semetic either, which further consolidates my view you haven’t a fucking clue what it even means.

Last edited:
Seriously? He called Israel an 'entity' as an insult with associated venom. So, yes, calling Israel an 'entity' might be technically correct but so would calling Palestinians 'carbon based life forms'. Both are insults and are taken as insults.

As an aside,

Is the view that Israel should not exist widely held?

Muslim leaflet Galloway can ask the white-area leaflet Galloway uncomfortable questions. Like why one leaflet is about Gaza and the other is about why he supported Brexit and why he knows the difference between a man and a woman. Certainly he's good at mixing things up.
Was taking to someone from Rochdale, and he confirmed there were two leaflets distributed by Galloway’s team. One just about Gaza for the Muslim community and one about local issues and cleaning the Town Hall clock for non Muslims. The only thing he has in common with the Town Hall clock is the number of faces they both have.

Then focus on that aspect of your argument, I totally disagree with it, but your entitled to geoueve shy old shit, just don’t use the word entity to think that conveys a meaning it doesn’t.

I’m not anti semetic either, which further consolidates my view you haven’t a fucking clue what it even means.
I'm assuming that the word "entity" was used to deny Israel's right to exist as a state. Whether that's antisemitic may depend on what that means for Jews in Israel.

On the face of it, it's hard to say that "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free" is genocidal, but Likud's "From the river to the sea, there will only be Israeli sovereignty" is not. In an ideal world, to have one state with equal rights for all would be nice, but one racial/religious group would be in a majority. Parallels of Ireland (Unionist/Nationalist) and Cyprus (Greek/Turkish) show how fraught that might be.

Was taking to someone from Rochdale, and he confirmed there were two leaflets distributed by Galloway’s team. One just about Gaza for the Muslim community and one about local issues and cleaning the Town Hall clock for non Muslims. The only thing he has in common with the Town Hall clock is the number of faces they both have.
The white area one concluded "Make Rochdale Great Again"...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.