George Galloway | Wins Rochdale Bi-Election (p4)

Galloway has 500 candidates ready to challenge Labour seats, but not touch Corbyn.

Aiming to make a dent and weaken Starmer's party and good on him.

It's about time the Working Class were represented.
The monster raving looney party used to have hundreds of candidates, they didn't win many seats though did they, neither will Galloway's party.

Weakening Labour is a really fucking great idea isn't it, for anyone who's genuinely working class when the alternative is the fucking Tories.

The monster raving looney party used to have hundreds of candidates, they didn't win many seats though did they, neither will Galloway's party.

Weakening Labour is a really fucking great idea isn't it, for anyone who's genuinely working class when the alternative is the fucking Tories.

I think it's pretty clear to anyone who wants to care, that Stamer and Sunak have no ideas on how to move the country forward.

Tell me a bright idea Starmer has had that gives you confidence in his tenure.

I think most of the current lost 'Labour' voter would rather wear a t-shirt that says 'Anyone But Him' when it comes to Sunak, whilst ignoring the issue that Starmer has very similar stances, just mild instead of stupid.

I think Galloway is correct in his assumptions; that working class people have bore the brunt of having their taxes sent abroad for forever wars, whilst the very foundations of their lives crumble with low wages and health care in tatters.

Why, when you see all your social fabrics disappearing around you, do you continue to support a system that you're being edged out of?

You are now the Human battery that was the depiction in "The Matrix", your money and rights syphoned from you as you're made to believe everything is fine. Ignore the atrocities, the bills, the taxes, AI coming for your jobs, whilst the rich get richer; there's nothing to see here.

Have a good day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.