Gerard Wiekens

Bluebee2

I was just singing the walking in a wiekens wonderland song and my son said stop singing that he was rubbish. I beg to differ I thought Gerard was a decent player for us. Just been looking for a clip of that goal he scored against Leeds away to make it 1-0 but can't find it. Anyone else got any memories of Gerard ?

I always really liked Gerard. Thought he was a great player and I maybe wrong but I believe Arsenal were sniffing around him for a while.

Along with Horlock, the most reliable player of that era. Versatile too, liked him a lot. And I think I'm correct in saying he loves the club and still comes back from time to time?

how about singing......There's only one David Silva, there's only one David Silva walking along singing this song. Walking in a Silva wonderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluecitywugger said:
how about singing......There's only one David Silva, there's only one David Silva walking along singing this song. Walking in a Silva wonderland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excellent

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.