German Vs England

bluemanc said:
denislawsbackheel said:
I'm delighted that England's execrable football has at last got the thrashing it deserved after serving it up for 4 matches.
What an embarrassment they were.

Not that i really give a shit what you think, but you certainly aren't English hoping England lose so show some bollocks & reveal what you are.

i agree tbh, im from england, however i just wanted them to lose so we can wrap up the milner deal

Where do you guys go from here? Honest question. In another four years who is going to be in your team besides Milner, Hart, Johnson, and Rooney?

ethan23 said:
bluemanc said:
Not that i really give a shit what you think, but you certainly aren't English hoping England lose so show some bollocks & reveal what you are.

i agree tbh, im from england, however i just wanted them to lose so we can wrap up the milner deal

Really? You want Milner that bad? He's average. Worth 12m tops

Some good young players coming through, especially at U-18 level so they are a while off being in contention yet. But even at U-21 level we have some talented players who I hope can come good like Wilshere, Rodwell, and Gibbs. Lack of really high quality forwards though but Carroll could possibly take on the target man role next to Shrek. Hope our Michael Johnson can come good too, if he hadn't been injured would probably already be in the squad.

Expect a few of the England players to announce their international retirement over the next few days. (Some would say some did before the World Cup started)

All future England matches have been moved to the gay adult channel. Apparently the sight of 11 arseholes getting hammered frequently for 90 minutes is far to explicit for BBC. lol

Do we really give a fuck about the whole England thing. nice to have a bit of football during the summer. But it's only ever about City for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.