Germany v Scotland - Fri 14th June, 20:00 | Euro 2024 Group A

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sunday league standard and would have started a mass punch up. This knobhead shouldn't be playing against players like Gundogan.
He’s fucking shit and thinks he’s a hard man. Awful tackle from an awful player. We produce fuck all. Not a single player we have would get in the squads of 90% of the teams there.

We used to produce great players, not for the last 25+ years. Does anybody think it shows? ;)

Didn't see the game. Was the sending off justified or harsh? I'll have a look at the highlights a bit later on and form my own view, but Porteous is a dirty bastard anyway so it was no surprise hearing he was red-carded.
A dirty useless bastard.
Always goes down injured after one of his horrific tackles before getting sent off.
We could not qualify in the finals when we were decent so no chance now With the shite on display we have now.

Early doors, but Germany looked fantastic. Musiala MoTM, broke down Scotland's defense on numerous occasions; Wirtz was very impressive; Krooz ran the game; Gundo was fantastic; even Havertz played his part.
Yeah they look far better than the Germany that England beat in the last euros.

I know they only beat the sweaty socks but you can see they look a proper side. Decent depth to the squad too.

He’s fucking shit and thinks he’s a hard man. Awful tackle from an awful player. We produce fuck all. Not a single player we have would get in the squads of 90% of the teams there.

We used to produce great players, not for the last 25+ years. Does anybody think it shows? ;)

Genuinely curious. Do you have an explanation for that? It really is odd. Why, our own Asa Hartford and Willie Donachie are testimony to the quality that Scotland produced in the sixties and seventies. As for Charlie Cooke — on his day, he was as good a ball player as Best at his height. And I wouldn't say that of anyone else.

Genuinely curious. Do you have an explanation for that? It really is odd. Why, our own Asa Hartford and Willie Donachie are testimony to the quality that Scotland produced in the sixties and seventies. As for Charlie Cooke — on his day, he was as good a ball player as Best at his height. And I wouldn't say that of anyone else.
25 years back makes that the year 2000. I’m talking about those players and others Dalgliesh et al. Since 1998 we never qualified for anything until two years ago, for the reason, we produce fuck all world class players, Not one.

None of the above qualified from the group stages of a major final.
Add on Dalglish,Souness,Strachan,Jordan and the likes.
Dalglish never turned up bar the odd game in three world cup finals.

I actually started to feel sorry for you at 2-0. It was obvious there was little or no cohesion in defending, little pressing and massive gaps between midfield and back four.

The Swiss and Hungary will be tough unless you get more possession. But on last nights evidence I cannot see it.
The straw I’m currently clutching, is our players are embarrassed snd turn up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.