Gerrard elbow [Merged]

saw it live, thought he was lucky to escape a straight red.
watched them talk about it on espn soccernet, was pretty sure a suspension was forthcoming. what the hell happened since then???

how in the hell did he get off???
they dismissed it in a minute, claiming the ref was "OK" with it??? ok with it... really???

i can't believe i actually used to rate gerrard.

High profile england player gets away with being a dirty cheating ****, words can't express how surprised I am...

Did anyone really expect them to upset the England vice captain.
Just before a World cup?
The F.A in my opinion are corrupt.
But thats just my opinion.
Maybe I`m a pissed off Man City fan,who wonders why City players never escape retrospective.

Two fingers at wigan
Twatting Brown last night (which; to be fair we've all wanted to do)

Red Scouse are fucked if Stevie gets banned and the premier league don't want red scouse missing out on the party. i expect some seriously suspect performances from officials against us in the up coming games.

mat said:
Two fingers at wigan
Twatting Brown last night (which; to be fair we've all wanted to do)

Red Scouse are fucked if Stevie gets banned and the premier league don't want red scouse missing out on the party. i expect some seriously suspect performances from officials against us in the up coming games.

Matt your Spot on mate. Just watch all the dodgy discissions

Prestwich_Blue said:
gh_mcfc said:
5. Is the FA and refs assoc instiutioanlly racist. SWP , ADE , WIO, Viera, something in common (no I am not a liberal so so but a valid quesiton)
That's an interesting point. SWP banned for 3 games yet Ronaldo escapes punishment for the same offence 3 times.

Adebayor banned for his goal celebration yet Neville escapes.

There's a Premiership ref (can't remember who off the top of my head but I'll try to dig it out tonight) who apparently only sends off black players.
Got it! It's Mike Dean.

Last season he sent off:

Emmanuel Eboué
Ashley Young
Sébastien Bassong
Gelson Fernandes
Benoît Assou-Ekotto
Lassana Diarra
Amdy Faye

Oh and of course...
Richard Dunne

Prestwich_Blue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
That's an interesting point. SWP banned for 3 games yet Ronaldo escapes punishment for the same offence 3 times.

Adebayor banned for his goal celebration yet Neville escapes.

There's a Premiership ref (can't remember who off the top of my head but I'll try to dig it out tonight) who apparently only sends off black players.
Got it! It's Mike Dean.

Last season he sent off:

Emmanuel Eboué
Ashley Young
Sébastien Bassong
Gelson Fernandes
Benoît Assou-Ekotto
Lassana Diarra
Amdy Faye

Oh and of course...
Richard Dunne

swastikahitlerwq.jpg

american460.jpg

5 star smitty said:
saw it live, thought he was lucky to escape a straight red.
watched them talk about it on espn soccernet, was pretty sure a suspension was forthcoming. what the hell happened since then???

how in the hell did he get off???
they dismissed it in a minute, claiming the ref was "OK" with it??? ok with it... really???
I can't quite believe it either. Sent the gif around on email and had united, Arsenal, Villa and Spurs mates assuring me that justice would be done. There was no way they could possibly turn a blind eye to something as blatant as that..................

I can forgive the ref for thinking it was just a normal coming together in real time, but to watch it again and think he dealt with appropriately means:
a). He should never referee a game of football for the rest of his life, or
b). English football is bent beyond belief

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.