Gerry Gow - RIP

I was talking about Gerry, Tommy Hutch, and Bobby Mac just last night. So sad to hear this news. RIP Gerry

I was six and that Norwich FA Cup game was the first City game I can actually remember being at.

He quickly became a hero of mine and I have already spoken this morning to some people who knew him personally.

Make no mistake, he was always humbled and slightly bemused by the affection he was held in at City.

He was choked up the other year when blues came down for a benefit night.

Hard man and legend.

RIP Gerry. One of the most decent blokes I ever met. Good laughs in the Bulls Head on Saturday nights and the Bluey on Sunday dinner. God bless 'Wee Man'.

I suppose those that were around when Gerry was a player have said all that needs to be said, a grafter, a hard man and his footballing ability criminally under-rated at times, always had a big soft spot for Gerry, Bobby and Tommy, as mentioned, they gave us a brief flicker of hope/life back then, so rest in peace Gerry, you'll be sadly missed by one and all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.