Get Behind Robinho

Was quiet yesterday but not poor imo.

He should be supported like any other player who plays for us. Just because we paid £32million for him, his name ends in 'inho' and he's the most naturally gifted footballer at the club, doesn't mean he's immune from human reactions such as loss of form and confidence.

Think he's gonna get a good run under Mancini but he could have looked a lot more interested for me yesterday, which is never acceptable for someone who earns 160k per week.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
People must have more excuses for him than any other player ever:

1. He's injured.
2. Rape case.
3. Give him another season.
4. Hughes hates him.
5. He plays just off the striker.
6. Infact no, he is a left sided player after all.
7. You have to keep playing him as he has a "moment of magic" than can "change a game", despite no examples.
8. He's still working out how to adapt.
9. He's not used to the weather.
10. He is funny off the pitch though.

And finally for the brazilians/under 12's/his family:

11. He was the best player on the pitch again and you all watched a different game.

I wonder if people will keep making excuses for any other players, that don't have "inho" in their name, that arn't a big name or that didn't cost £32M.

You missed one out - he plays for OUR team, so shut the fuck up.

Don't need to make excuses for any of our players - they have my support the second they put on the blue shirt.

If he is involved tommorrow i for one will be shouting my head off singing "We've got Robinho"

Get behind him!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Grand Master Ram Rod said:
People must have more excuses for him than any other player ever:

1. He's injured.
2. Rape case.
3. Give him another season.
4. Hughes hates him.
5. He plays just off the striker.
6. Infact no, he is a left sided player after all.
7. You have to keep playing him as he has a "moment of magic" than can "change a game", despite no examples.
8. He's still working out how to adapt.
9. He's not used to the weather.
10. He is funny off the pitch though.

And finally for the brazilians/under 12's/his family:

11. He was the best player on the pitch again and you all watched a different game.

I wonder if people will keep making excuses for any other players, that don't have "inho" in their name, that arn't a big name or that didn't cost £32M.

You missed one out - he plays for OUR team, so shut the fuck up.

Don't need to make excuses for any of our players - they have my support the second they put on the blue shirt.
I support every player who pulls on our shirt and have never booed any City player, doesn't mean I go round wearing Robinho tinted glasses and think he's immune from criticism and can't do nout wrong. If people have been happy with his performances for City then me and most people at the games must be watching different games somehow.

Bluemoon115 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Used? I still give the bald headed wanker abuse every game.
Good for you.

So it's OK to give one player abuse, but not another, then?

I don't know if i'm still playing along here :-s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.