Get Behind Robinho

Robinho was just trying too hard to impress and please.

First he tried to put on some muscles for the Premiership but ended up overweight instead. Then he tried to score at every attempt.

Robinho is a genius, as long as he forgets all about that.

Didn't he make the assist in the first goal. God knows if it was a miscue, or a touch of genius!?

My lad and another lad next to me reckoned it was a definite flick through. Looking at it again when it was on Footie First, it does look as though he had a look up.

Still reckon it was a shot myself though.

Shot, he fluffed it but it worked out well. These things happen and thats why you should always try and have someone flying in at the far post.

I've not read most of the replys on here but I'm sure most of the know it all's are writing him off saying he doesnt wanna be here etc etc. I'm sure these fools wrote off RSC and tevez aswell but they just need to learn players need to get match fit after long lay off's. Robinho will be fine a player as good as him doesnt turn 'bad'

Definitely a shot, opened his body up to tuck it into the far corner, luckily petrov anticipated and got in the right position at the back to tuck it home, with his right foot!

As he ran in to take the other right footed shot at the back post just before HT i had high expectations and it ended up in Row U in the south stand lol

lostgalaxy said:
Robinho was just trying too hard to impress and please.

First he tried to put on some muscles for the Premiership but ended up overweight instead. Then he tried to score at every attempt.

Robinho is a genius, as long as he forgets all about that.

Didn't he make the assist in the first goal. God knows if it was a miscue, or a touch of genius!?

It was a miscue....Petrov saved him from miss of the season...

M22_blu said:
I've not read most of the replys on here but I'm sure most of the know it all's are writing him off saying he doesnt wanna be here etc etc. I'm sure these fools wrote off RSC and tevez aswell but they just need to learn players need to get match fit after long lay off's. Robinho will be fine a player as good as him doesnt turn 'bad'
This all day ^^^

I'd love him to come good but I have the feeling that as soon as he does recover his form he'll start to make noises about wanting to move on.

People must have more excuses for him than any other player ever:

1. He's injured.
2. Rape case.
3. Give him another season.
4. Hughes hates him.
5. He plays just off the striker.
6. Infact no, he is a left sided player after all.
7. You have to keep playing him as he has a "moment of magic" than can "change a game", despite no examples.
8. He's still working out how to adapt.
9. He's not used to the weather.
10. He is funny off the pitch though.

And finally for the brazilians/under 12's/his family:

11. He was the best player on the pitch again and you all watched a different game.

I wonder if people will keep making excuses for any other players, that don't have "inho" in their name, that arn't a big name or that didn't cost £32M.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.