Get Behind Robinho

blumoonrises said:
I
If its true that he wants out then make it so as soon as possible, or if he really does wanna stay with us he needs to stop believing he's one of the worlds best players,]...

Not sure I know what's making him think that, just now.

Pam said:
blumoonrises said:
I
If its true that he wants out then make it so as soon as possible, or if he really does wanna stay with us he needs to stop believing he's one of the worlds best players,]...

Not sure I know what's making him think that, just now.

His body language on the pitch gives no suggestion he thinks that ATM.

The only people that should be getting behind him at the moment are the fitness and nutrition staff to get his shape back.
Once he regains the proper levels the rest will follow............

No his body language clearly doesn't... but thats nothin to do with how he thinks.... All we're askin for for is 100% effort and commitment, his current form should make him want to show that. if we see more desire then his mistakes can be forgiven... instead of prayin to fuckin God everytime summat goes wrong on the pitch.. he ain't gonna do anythin..!

The guy is playing like he doesnt give a fuck about City. I have lost patience with him and reckon he is on his way out in June.

I was expecting a performance from him today.

Petrov had a chance today and made a starting spot his own and even came back to help in defense. Rob showed no fight and little commitment.

Maybe Rob isn't fully fit yet and due to injuries elsewhere he had to play. That's giving him a big benefit of the doubt.

Damocles said:
ElanJo said:
City fans don't get behind players who are out of form and low on confidence.

This.

Expect a 50 page thread proclaiming why we should sell him, because he's had a bad season so far. I still haven't forgiven you lot for doing the same to my hero, Dunne. 5 brilliant seasons, 1 bad one and we had loads of threads here to sell him.
100% agree. End of thread.

strongbowholic said:
Damocles said:
This.

Expect a 50 page thread proclaiming why we should sell him, because he's had a bad season so far. I still haven't forgiven you lot for doing the same to my hero, Dunne. 5 brilliant seasons, 1 bad one and we had loads of threads here to sell him.
100% agree. End of thread.

i loved dunne, but his entire city career was riddled with own goals and gaffes, which in the end cost him. at the end of the day i dont think dunne was good enough for the next level, robinho on the other hand is. imo he had a decent enouigh game today, he ran all over the place and kept stokes back 4 pretty busy, morons on here that seem to only watch the games on tv and believe everything the media says will only be satisfied when robby scores a hattrick every game for a season.

It seemed he got a bit of a shock last season after other teams started doubling and trebling up on him and after a few physical challenges. He can't get away with just twinkle toeing through defenders that dont tackle in the Premiership. It's obvious his game disintegrates under close attention from opposition defences and he just does'nt fancy some of the challenges.
I'm not sticking up for clogger defences but the best forwards either adapt their game to be a success in England or they fail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.