Get Behind Robinho

am I alone in thinking he wasn't as bad as some are making out?
let's give the bloke a chance, he is obviously rusty.
Thought he got into some good positions today, few more games under his belt and he will come good.

let me put it to everybody like this, before he came to city i had never heard of him nor had i seen him play. since he has played for us i have saw nothing that warrents his price tag, got a good few tricks but nothing bellers hasn't got. so dont reply back saying 'on his day he is outstanding' because everybody is outstanding on their day, that it why it is their day. 'he can turn a game' blah blah bollocks, he's not good enough, and i dont care what hes done in spain he's not cutting it over here so hes not good enough. weather he has bundles of talent or not. does nobody understand that he just doesn't perform, he hasn't for a while. potential or not ive not seen enough of it.

****breath**** much needed win today though accompanied by a clean sheet. CTID

troy bayliss said:
robinho is a spoilt child and always suits himself,he has been like that at every club,always has and always will. i think we should sell him while we can and get that fat waster garry cook off-loaded too!!!!!!!!!! any time the club is involved in a transfer or press confrence he always makes the club look shit,he must be vry good at bluffing at his job

bloody hell lad, it'll all be okay, we won, we won, we won.... they can't have a go when we win.

have a beer/another rock

Obvious Mancunian said:
let me put it to everybody like this, before he came to city i had never heard of him nor had i seen him play. since he has played for us i have saw nothing that warrents his price tag, got a good few tricks but nothing bellers hasn't got. so dont reply back saying 'on his day he is outstanding' because everybody is outstanding on their day, that it why it is their day. 'he can turn a game' blah blah bollocks, he's not good enough, and i dont care what hes done in spain he's not cutting it over here so hes not good enough. weather he has bundles of talent or not. does nobody understand that he just doesn't perform, he hasn't for a while. potential or not ive not seen enough of it.

See? You mentioned the "price tag." ;-)

rkmrecordz said:
swps said:
Had a Shit game but remember he just came back from 3 month injury and we all know what he is capable of when on form. Lets try help him and not destroy him. I know He's pissing us off but lets show him some love and hope he gets back on form

i dont think he was that bad today; he tried his best and lets keep in mind he has only played in 6 games so far this season, he has yet to get his match fitness up to par.so lets just be patient with the young player; i still believe he will come through when it counts.
Robinho will get his game back no doubt, we won kept a clean sheet with a half fit Robinho who set a goal up by the way, and we all know he can and will play better.

He's shit, he's expected to score a hat-trick every game and set a couple up and today he didn't even come close.

Waste of money, doesn't even run about like Lord Bellamy of Wales.

Obvious Mancunian said:

Was he good enough for you last season?

Immaculate Pasta said:
He's shit, he's expected to score a hat-trick every game and set a couple up and today he didn't even come close.

Waste of money, doesn't even run about like Lord Bellamy of Wales.

Why you slaggin Bellamy off?

This isn't a competition between them, they are both Blues.

mackenzie said:
Obvious Mancunian said:

See? You mentioned the "price tag." ;-)

LOL to the original post, does that mean that a League 2 player can be outstanding for us on his day? Because it's his day, a better way to put it would be, maybe better players have their 'day' more frequentley than others. Robinho is a little, tricky, skillfull player, but he's off form, simple as that, to be fair 32million looks bad because of the value of other players, try not to concentrate on it so much, like mackenzie sed!

bizzbo said:
the kid is desperately low in confidence. vassell went thru something similair this time last year, but unlike vas, robbie can't get by on his physicality alone. another difference between the two is that robinho is potentially one of the top three players in the world.

A good comparison. Confidence is crucial and it's a crying shame the way Vassel was treated by some so called fans. It obvious from the form he showed after leaving us that the criticism was affecting him.

Robinho obviously has greater potential and I think he will show how good he can be, IF he doesn't attract the sort of sickening treatment Vassel received from some of our own fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.