Get Behind Robinho

smeeagain said:
why else would he play an unfit player,low on confidence,not suited to the prem,with a huge ego,who cant tackle ,pass or even sometimes control the ball ?

its obvious they want him playing, he was largley the owners choice, would you go against your boss if you were on the sort of money mancinis on ????

LOL oh my god someone not wearing rose tinted, just like the 30 .ooo or so fans that smiled there heads off when robi god was substituted....

denislawsbackheel said:
If Robinho plays at Wolves, after Saturday's abject disgrace of a performance then I'll believe the conspiracy theorists.

it wouldn't prove anything to me, it could be a tactical thing, or more likely that Mancini wants to see if he can get any more out of him.

interesting question is, did hughes ever drop 'binho? I'm pretty sure he did at least twice. WBA away last year... there was at least one other.

if hughes was free to make his own selections, why not mancini?

don't mate me.

you think collymore is right to say that the owners are making mancini pick him?

you gettin all upset cos somebody has a diffrent opinion than you ???

deynaskaz said:
smeeagain said:
why else would he play an unfit player,low on confidence,not suited to the prem,with a huge ego,who cant tackle ,pass or even sometimes control the ball ?

its obvious they want him playing, he was largley the owners choice, would you go against your boss if you were on the sort of money mancinis on ????

LOL oh my god someone not wearing rose tinted, just like the 30 .ooo or so fans that smiled there heads off when robi god was substituted....

I think you'll find he's a rag wum. And a pretty obvious one at that. Nice company you keep.

deynaskaz said:
bizzbo said:
don't mate me.

you think collymore is right to say that the owners are making mancini pick him?

Dont think it is to far fetched to think the club may pander to a superstar , and the way they dealt with hughes they are not exactly shrinking violets are they mate.

you lot are a bit twisted. it is far fetched unless you can demonstrate otherwise. robinho is a fantastic talent, second top scoring striker in the league last year. he may have played shit recently but that doesn't make him a shit player. the new guy knows a thing or two about football. isn't it just as probable that he wants to know what he is dealing with, before he writes him off? or is the conspiracy theory the only explanation?

first stood on the kipax in 1973 ,been to wenbley finals twice ,wolves and newcastle
was at OT to see denis law backheel the twats into league div 2
dont call me a rag!
i just can see robinho for what he is,shame you young lads cant !

smeeagain said:
don't mate me.

you gettin all upset cos somebody has a diffrent opinion than you ???

nah, I'm just not sure about who you are, and you don't seem the kind of person I would consider my mate, normally.

answer the question.... then I'll tell you whether we are mates or not!

hgblue said:
deynaskaz said:

I think you'll find he's a rag wum. And a pretty obvious one at that. Nice company you keep.

Well if he is a rag wum he is making a good job of talking more sense about the magical 3 step over give it away sulk like a bastard and strop off down the tunnel when substituted robinho than you are.

The way I see it Robinho started because there's no way Bellamy can play two games in three days. So if you had to choose which game you'd want Bellamy to start, you'd go for Wolves away. Yes Robinho had a stinker but Collymore can fuck off with his conspiracy theories.

pretty obvious rag wum ??
isnt this a forum,why do simpletons resort to calling anybody with a contrary opinion to their own this ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.