Get Behind Robinho

He has found living in Cheshire and mixing with the posh lot along with his girlfriends and hangers on do not go with being a level headed world class footballer.

He was shy some months ago and since drink and sex appeared he seldom gets to bed before 2am tired out but no longer shy.Over the years we have seen the above wreck so many other lads in the game.He really does believe that training can be done at home in his own time and has little time for any ideas offered by the managers.My own lot spend time Horse riding and swimming in his new pool so the news is the best around. He could offer so much ..but his family also play a very big call in where he plays or where he places his money as in this area so much goes back home. At present his agent is putting so much pressure on him about which club he should play for and we our his first choice and Barca the agents No 1.

The lad has passed his peak and we should move him on asap as we cannot support his life style any more.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I am so hoping he plays tonight and does the business i and others know he can do. This thread will be the first one i visit.
I hope he does too, although he defo shouldn't be starting. Doesn't make us wrong though, we've all said we know he can play well every now and again, he'll have to do it week in, week out to prove us wrong. I think even Garrido and Benjani have had a good game once in there career.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I am so hoping he plays tonight and does the business i and others know he can do. This thread will be the first one i visit.

whether he plays good or not tonight(if he plays) will prove nothing

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I hope he does too, although he defo shouldn't be starting. Doesn't make us wrong though, we've all said we know he can play well every now and again, he'll have to do it week in, week out to prove us wrong. I think even Garrido and Benjani have had a good game once in there career.

The way some are going on here they will be gutted if Robinho gets a goal and Robinho has had MANY good games for us.

JUSTBLUE08 said:
He has found living in Cheshire and mixing with the posh lot along with his girlfriends and hangers on do not go with being a level headed world class footballer.

He was shy some months ago and since drink and sex appeared he seldom gets to bed before 2am tired out but no longer shy.Over the years we have seen the above wreck so many other lads in the game.He really does believe that training can be done at home in his own time and has little time for any ideas offered by the managers.My own lot spend time Horse riding and swimming in his new pool so the news is the best around. He could offer so much ..but his family also play a very big call in where he plays or where he places his money as in this area so much goes back home. At present his agent is putting so much pressure on him about which club he should play for and we our his first choice and Barca the agents No 1.

The lad has passed his peak and we should move him on asap as we cannot support his life style any more.

This sounds all too believable, but are you basing it on supposition or is someone itk on the record about this?

Immaculate Pasta said:

The way some are going on here they will be gutted if Robinho gets a goal and Robinho has had MANY good games for us.

not saying that at all, all city fans would love to see the best of him on a regular basis, we are just saying that he is the only one that can do it, you cannot drop a form player for one with a bigger reputation

wrongun73 said:
WTF!! robinho is in the top 10 players on the planet mate!
granted he's not doing himself any favours at the minute and maybe he's not cut out for our game i dont know but to say he isn't that good is bull shit.
who's the first name on the brazil team sheet when fit, not kaka, fabiano or ronaldhino.
robinho is god over there mate.
Top 10 ha ha ha ha.

He'll be lucky to be in the top 100.
He's not even in the top 5 at City.

True!

http://www.castrolfootball.com/rankings/rankings/?position=&nation=&team=161&comp=9#label

I was actually hoping that Robinho would be rested for tonight, coz two games in two days is probably beyond him at this stage in his recovery. After reading through this thread again I now hope he plays and has a stormer, so that the big mouth know nothings that follow this club will shut the fuck up about him for five minutes. Robinho is shit. Robinho can't control a ball. Robinho can't pass a ball. Robinho not in the world's top 100. Robinho only as good as his last game. Yawn, yawn, bleeding yawn. Yes I know you all love the Welsh Messi, but talking bollocks about Robinho isn't the answer.

hgblue said:
I was actually hoping that Robinho would be rested for tonight, coz two games in two days is probably beyond him at this stage in his recovery. After reading through this thread again I now hope he plays and has a stormer, so that the big mouth know nothings that follow this club will shut the fuck up about him for five minutes. Robinho is shit. Robinho can't control a ball. Robinho can't pass a ball. Robinho not in the world's top 100. Robinho only as good as his last game. Yawn, yawn, bleeding yawn. Yes I know you all love the Welsh Messi, but talking bollocks about Robinho isn't the answer.

so you think he has been a success so far at city then do you? if you think he has lived up to his reputation so far then it is you that knows nothing about football, also it is 2 games in three days and i hardly think the last game would have wiped him out, he is either a typical example of a self indulgent over pampered proffesional footballer or cannot hack the pace pf the premiership

hgblue said:
So. you'd leave out probably our player of the season for a player who, at the moment, doesn't justify being picked?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.