Get Behind Robinho

He pissed off to Brazil to warn his family about the sex assault charges that were about to be made public after the muppets in charge told him he could not go. What would you have done? Waited for the press to break the news to them by standing in a pack on their doorstep?

Cannot comment about the next two as I havn't a clue what you are talking about, sorry.

How do you know that was the reason?

Why couldn't have he picked up the phone? Are you alowed to do that at your work?

wrongun73 said:
Neil McNab said:
He's just not all that good, if it were Weiss playing like that people would be saying he's not ready yet, don't play him again soon.
Saying he was "involved a lot" is the best thing you can say about his performance, how long will it take people to realise we're flogging a dead horse. We've got better and can get better so why persevere?

WTF!! robinho is in the top 10 players on the planet mate!
granted he's not doing himself any favours at the minute and maybe he's not cut out for our game i dont know but to say he isn't that good is bull shit.
who's the first name on the brazil team sheet when fit, not kaka, fabiano or ronaldhino.
robinho is god over there mate.
lol! Not in the top 100, you obviously don't watch much footy!

Neil McNab said:
wrongun73 said:
granted he's not doing himself any favours at the minute and maybe he's not cut out for our game i dont know but to say he isn't that good is bull shit.
who's the first name on the brazil team sheet when fit, not kaka, fabiano or ronaldhino.

wow , replace Robinho with Ireland and we are back to 2007, I hate some of our 'fans'

TheMightyQuinn said:
No idea why fans have to slag anyone off.

We all know Rob is struggling with form at the moment but we should all remember last season and the goals.

He's not to blame for us being shit of late, he wasn't even playing in most of the games.

I do however admit I am somewhat odd. I mean, I'd play Bellamy AND Robinho in the same team. I know I'm a bit mental for thinking this but that's just how I am. Obviously I'm aware that according to the experts on here and the tabloids that we're only allowed to play one or the other but never both. That can never happen. They are both erm left wingers apparently or something.

Anyway that's my view.

Now, please don't let me stop you all slagging Robinho off, you enjoy yourselves and if you're really lucky he may be really shit against the rags and when they beat us you can all post even more on here and look really clever.

put it down to youthful inexperience and high testosterone levels

loffers said:
Neil McNab said:

wow , replace Robinho with Ireland and we are back to 2007, I hate some of our 'fans'
You're as good as your last match, in his last match every touch he had was poor, passes were astray, shots fluffed or way off target, corners equally as bad, jumping away from challenges and looked a pile of shit. Fed up with people putting this guy in the top bracket of world footballers, because he's not even premiership quality. If he'd come from the championship after a good season, you'd look at him and say he's out of his depth, he is!

wrongun73 said:
Neil McNab said:
He's just not all that good, if it were Weiss playing like that people would be saying he's not ready yet, don't play him again soon.
Saying he was "involved a lot" is the best thing you can say about his performance, how long will it take people to realise we're flogging a dead horse. We've got better and can get better so why persevere?

Top 10 ha ha ha ha.

He'll be lucky to be in the top 100.
He's not even in the top 5 at City.

because he is called robinho and is brazillian surley he can do whatever he likes? who cares if he has one good game in three and by picking him you leave out someone who deserves a place more, who cares about squad moral? he cost £32 million so should be able to stand on the wing do a couple of stepovers and spend the rest of the time with his hands in the air, after all he has that winning mentality dont you know

I am so hoping he plays tonight and does the business i and others know he can do. This thread will be the first one i visit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.