Get Behind Robinho

Immaculate Pasta said:
He's shit, he's expected to score a hat-trick every game and set a couple up and today he didn't even come close.

Waste of money, doesn't even run about like Lord Bellamy of Wales.
all your posts are the same, sarcastic. surley you didnt think he worked as hard as he could of today, doesnt matter if your out of form you can still work hard. dont want him to score a hat trick every game, i want to be entertained by him as that is the reason we bought him. and i dont find him entertaining.

mackenzie said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
He's shit, he's expected to score a hat-trick every game and set a couple up and today he didn't even come close.

Why you slaggin Bellamy off?

This isn't a competition between them, they are both Blues.

It is to 40k blues in the ground today, every single one of them had welsh shit on their noses.

Bellamy's one of my favourite players.

To my eyes, he was poor today. But we were winning comfortably and looking solid, so despite it not going well for him, it wasn't hurting us. He needs games to achieve the requisite level of fitness and confidence - this is all that's missing, you cannot deny he has the talent.

RyantheBlue said:
mackenzie said:
See? You mentioned the "price tag." ;-)

LOL to the original post, does that mean that a League 2 player can be outstanding for us on his day? Because it's his day, a better way to put it would be, maybe better players have their 'day' more frequentley than others. Robinho is a little, tricky, skillfull player, but he's off form, simple as that, to be fair 32million looks bad because of the value of other players, try not to concentrate on it so much, like mackenzie sed!
if you bought a sports car which cost a lot of money to be entertained and it broke down all the time even though you know its a good one would you be pissed off?

Obvious Mancunian said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

all your posts are the same, sarcastic. surley you didnt think he worked as hard as he could of today, doesnt matter if your out of form you can still work hard. dont want him to score a hat trick every game, i want to be entertained by him as that is the reason we bought him. and i dont find him entertaining.

RAG!

Joking, I was being sarcastic, please don't go mental ;)

Was shit again, if he puts as much effort into football as he does pissing about in videos, he might be half decent. Doesn't look threatening at all, doesn't work hard and generally doesn't try. He was playing in his "best" position according to the geniuses on here as well (despite him playing for Madrid and Brazil on the left) and he was still crap. Also it wasn't the devil Hughes in charge so now we'll see the best of him, erm no. Bellamy did more in 20 mins than Robinho did all game.

He might have scored a few goals last season but let's be honest, he had more bad games than good games last year and now he's just been totally found out, he might be alright in the Spanish league, but the Premiership is just too hard for him, he's not strong enough and he's too predictable.

Don't get me wrong, on his day - once every 15 games - he can be a joy to watch, but he's starting to take the piss a bit now. Cost us £32M and he earns £160,000 a week, he's robbing is more than Danny Bloody Mills.

If it was any other player, everyone would be agreed on this, but just cos he's Brazilian and he's well known, we must give him more fucking time, how long do we have to wait?!

I'll wait for the Brazilians and under 12's on here to try and prove me wrong by posting a youtube clip of him doing a step over and taking on a gnome in his back garden or some shite.

Immaculate Pasta said:
mackenzie said:
Why you slaggin Bellamy off?

This isn't a competition between them, they are both Blues.

It is to 40k blues in the ground today, every single one of them had welsh shit on their noses.

Bellamy's one of my favourite players.

Did they? Then that is their problem.

If people want to "big up" one Blue player over another then I try to rise above it.

A week is a long time in football after all.

Obvious Mancunian said:
RyantheBlue said:
LOL to the original post, does that mean that a League 2 player can be outstanding for us on his day? Because it's his day, a better way to put it would be, maybe better players have their 'day' more frequentley than others. Robinho is a little, tricky, skillfull player, but he's off form, simple as that, to be fair 32million looks bad because of the value of other players, try not to concentrate on it so much, like mackenzie sed!
if you bought a sports car which cost a lot of money to be entertained and it broke down all the time even though you know its a good one would you be pissed off?

YES, but this isn't the same!
Firstly, cars, don't have form.
Secondly, he hasn't been awful, he hasn't been at his best, today was his worst game for a while yes, but he's been alright in most games for us, he's been outstanding in a few.

bizzbo said:
robinho is potentially one of the top three players in the world.

C'mon, he's not been anywhere near the top 10 players in the world for a few seasons now.

I love Robbie but can only think of one game that he's blown me away since wearing the sky blue shirt.

£32.5m purchase or not, he needs to sort his game out before he get's himself out of the loop.

Can never understand some fans, one today shouting f**k off Robinho when he went off..... I think Bellamy has had a superb season and would like to see them both play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.