Get Behind Robinho

Immaculate Pasta said:
mackenzie said:
Did they? Then that is their problem.

If people want to "big up" one Blue player over another then I try to rise above it.

A week is a long time in football after all.

It is Bellamy v Robinho though Pam. You only have to look on here to see it.

In England Bellamy wins.
In Spain Robinho wins.

Now remind me who are the european club and national champions and you will see what this country is full of "give it to bloody gordon" fuckwits.

They didn't rate Robinho in Spain either

bizzbo said:
I did say 'potentially' ;)

I really hope so, it'd kill me to see him make his move away from City only to show us how talented he is.

I've just not seen conclusive evidence that he can play consistently in The Premiership. My fears are he can't but i hope (Just like Bellamy) he proves me wrong.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Obvious Mancunian said:
all your posts are the same, sarcastic. surley you didnt think he worked as hard as he could of today, doesnt matter if your out of form you can still work hard. dont want him to score a hat trick every game, i want to be entertained by him as that is the reason we bought him. and i dont find him entertaining.

Typical English mentality. That's why all the foreign lads have got the top jobs in this country and why the best players are all foreign. Even our national side is managed by a foreigner and you know why? Because of this outdated mentality the English have.
no, because no english managers are good enough. stop being mr superior and realise hes not cut out for the english game. and that mentality of putting a shift in and working hard has got us though 2 world wars so we're doing all right.

Obvious Mancunian said:
RyantheBlue said:
YES, but this isn't the same!
Firstly, cars, don't have form.
Secondly, he hasn't been awful, he hasn't been at his best, today was his worst game for a while yes, but he's been alright in most games for us, he's been outstanding in a few.
well in that case i tip my hat to you robinho for being outstanding in a FEW games, take your robinho tinted glasses off and realise you have to judge the player on his performance, simply not good enough.

LOL no, I'm simply saying, people should stop giving up on him, cus he's not hitting form right now, believe me I don't have these glasses you speak of, he was shocking today, I don't deny it, but we KNOW he can be quality, if we get him on form, he can be world class, yes he's not been in a while, but I really wouldn't just wanna throw away that chance.

bluemoon32 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
It is Bellamy v Robinho though Pam. You only have to look on here to see it.

In England Bellamy wins.
In Spain Robinho wins.

Now remind me who are the european club and national champions and you will see what this country is full of "give it to bloody gordon" fuckwits.

They didn't rate Robinho in Spain either

They do in one tiny part of it called Barcelona though. Madrid nearly lost Higuain because they don't rate him.

Grand Master Ram Rod said:
Was shit again, if he puts as much effort into football as he does pissing about in videos, he might be half decent. Doesn't look threatening at all, doesn't work hard and generally doesn't try. He was playing in his "best" position according to the geniuses on here as well (despite him playing for Madrid and Brazil on the left) and he was still crap. Also it wasn't the devil Hughes in charge so now we'll see the best of him, erm no. Bellamy did more in 20 mins than Robinho did all game.

He might have scored a few goals last season but let's be honest, he had more bad games than good games last year and now he's just been totally found out, he might be alright in the Spanish league, but the Premiership is just too hard for him, he's not strong enough and he's too predictable.

Don't get me wrong, on his day - once every 15 games - he can be a joy to watch, but he's starting to take the piss a bit now. Cost us £32M and he earns £160,000 a week, he's robbing is more than Danny Bloody Mills.

If it was any other player, everyone would be agreed on this, but just cos he's Brazilian and he's well known, we must give him more fucking time, how long do we have to wait?!

I'll wait for the Brazilians and under 12's on here to try and prove me wrong by posting a youtube clip of him doing a step over and taking on a gnome in his back garden or some shite.

just spat my tea out laughing at that!

Breaker said:
cibaman said:
Confidence? Robinho has never lacked confidence.

After missing 3 months with injury and not scoring a club goal since last season it's quite possible that his confidence is lower than normal..

Not with his ego

Obvious Mancunian said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Typical English mentality. That's why all the foreign lads have got the top jobs in this country and why the best players are all foreign. Even our national side is managed by a foreigner and you know why? Because of this outdated mentality the English have.
no, because no english managers are good enough. stop being mr superior and realise hes not cut out for the english game. and that mentality of putting a shift in and working hard has got us though 2 world wars so we're doing all right.

No English managers are good enough because they have all been shown up to be the clueless twats they are because all they beleive in is work hard, show passion and get stuck in.

SalfordCityBlue said:
Obvious Mancunian said:
before he came to city i had never heard of him nor had i seen him play.

And there lies the problem with some of our fans.

Utterly clueless and ignorant.
yep well spotted, the problem is non of us sit at home all day and watch football from every nation around the world. every nation which has a different style of play and attitude so it makes bollocks all of a difference if he was good before he came to us. different game totally, in every dimension.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.